The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, come one and all to the contes tomorrow...

Any member except Steve can enter. Same rules, but with a different prize. We'll keep these contests up for a week, if we can. Remember to keep posting, and you will nWZo 4 Lyfe! Sign Up, Today!

Dammit, my computer went out at the last minute. I know I won't get repped, but I was tied with Steve. I made one post in Tenta's DiBiase thread, and I made 2 in Ty's Hip-Hop Thread. Go check for yourself.

I did.... And JKO, you've earned rep for twice a week, as well as the chance to enter tomorrow's contest. I assure you, it will be great

Yeah, my run today sucked. I got called into work for a whopping 45 minutes to fix a problem with our ordertaker program. Damn it. Sorry for disappointing everyone.

All good Dewey... You can still enter's tommorow's contest, if you'd like. You in?

I'm working a dayshift tomorrow. 10-4 PM. Same with Friday. Lookin' like I won't be able to post in any contest till Saturday or Sunday. Word of wisdom: Never work at a pizza place. They are bad for makin' ya cut back on the interwebbin'.

You should use your invisible carmobile to come pick me up and we'll work together to get your work done in half the time so you can make it to the contest.

LOLZ, I feel you, Dewey, I actually used to work at one myself... Not much fun :disappointed:

Speaking of Pizza, I'm going out with my girl to go get one now. Doc, folks, keep this party alive, mofos, congrats, and remember, no matter what

You're nWZo.... 4 Lyfe!

It's funny how everytime one of the remaining members of WZDX gets online, they don't do anything. And everytime one of the nWZo members make mention of it, they suddenly aren't online anymore.

LOLZ, I feel you, Dewey, I actually used to work at one myself... Not much fun :disappointed:

Speaking of Pizza, I'm going out with my girl to go get one now. Doc, folks, keep this party alive, mofos, congrats, and remember, no matter what

You're nWZo.... 4 Lyfe!

I know, right? I usually work at a bar during the day, but the night job needed me, and they pay a few dollars more on the hour. Other wise, I'd totally be here.

Someone catch me up on whats been happening, there's 300 more posts in here since I got off yesterday.

Fill me in ;)

Nothing of significance, we just gained some more members, if you don't know, Luther became our Bischoff in exchange for TM's rep. And Tenta came up with this cool new contest that Steve won, and I was runner-up. He's gonna do it again tommorow.

Ok....those sigs fuckin rule, I want one.

Not right now. Work on getting your rep into the green and then we will talk. I know we allow most people in but if you are not trying to better yourself in here, then there is no point basically.

Nothing of significance, we just gained some more members, if you don't know, Luther became our Bischoff in exchange for TM's rep. And Tenta came up with this cool new contest that Steve won, and I was runner-up. He's gonna do it again tommorow.

Cheers Jarret ;)

Yeah I was on when TM made the ultimate sacrifice to get Luther.

I'll be in on this contest if I'm here, I'm on for the next 8hrs anyways now I've started work hahaha

Like work is going to get done when the nWZo is so alive :lmao:

Just for the record, I thought TM should have won the competition. I will be repping him anyway. You know, since he was/is my mentor in this place and I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back