The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nWZo should be called the aWZo...

no seriously, are we a heel or a face stable? I need to know. I am a face poster. Do I need to turn or do I stay face?

qld.gif

thumbs_up.jpg

and on that note, i'm leaving.

keep it strong, brotha's.

Another pulsating contribution to the Movies/Television section. The GAME SHOW thread is now open. Discuss your favorite game shows and I'll even dabble into some details on some of your favorites. Why? Because I can!

Also one other thing.....if anyone has heard of AWF in Sydney and seen live events from them, im joining their wrestling school this year...ya boy is becoming a professional wrestler.

I am going under the impression that the nWZo is a heel faction. Ohkay... if I hesitated for a long while to join the nWZo with me being a face poster still as I haven't been promoting the faction... I think it is time for a full-fledged heel turn for FalKon.

Also one other thing.....if anyone has heard of AWF in Sydney and seen live events from them, im joining their wrestling school this year...ya boy is becoming a professional wrestler.

Dude... I shall join with you! I can imagine it... J-Dogg & Fal-Kon, the nWZo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back