The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the name "The Club House", it makes the Bar Room sound like a place for pedophiles to meet little kids.

Not much, worked a few hours today, mowed the lawn, ate dinner and am now vegging in front of the comp, listening to some tunes and thinking about playing some Left 4 Dead...

Well boys I got to go to bed, got an 8 o'clock class, and a 45 minute drive to school. 6:30 comes quick. Peace! nWZo 4 lyfe!

Ugh, you guys are lucky.

When SD or RAW comes to Dayton, a load of you guys need to drive your asses down here so we can all go together.
Dayton is like a 3-4 hour drive from me. :eek:

That would be pretty sweet though. You should try to get tickets for Bragging Rights lol.

Dayton is like a 3-4 hour drive from me. :eek:

That would be pretty sweet though. You should try to get tickets for Bragging Rights lol.

The fuck?! Bragging rights is in Dayton? That's only, like, an hour north of me! I usually have to go to the Cincinnati shows.

Good evening former brethraen... damn that feels SOOOOOO good to say. The member formerly known as Miss Liz is here... hows it things?

Hell YES,Dave!

Man I WISH Bragging Rights was in Dayton. Dewey, me, PPV, maybe Sign Guy or someone...ztwhite?
Wouldn't that be fucking EPIC?

nWZo sigs again? I like it!

Breaking Point in Montreal is epic considering the matches... what if WM were to be in Dayton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back