The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I act like a dick on WZ? tdigle seems to think so and I'm just wondering why. Anything I can do to improve?

Not that I've noticed.

AshLeigh FalKon said:
ts great to see this place being re-activated. SO, Doc... I hear you have the new PhotoShop. Should I invest in this program at all as I tend to get creative sometimes...

Word of caution... there's a hell of a learning curve. I tried to figure it out one time and got bored with it and gave up. It's not that it's that HARD, it can just be time consuming and I didn't have the motivation.

Nah, I didn't say that. I said it wasn't worth buying.

The more sig-makers we get, the better. We need some traffic in the Digital Arts section (Which I was hoping to do with my tutorial thread :( )

Nah, I didn't say that. I said it wasn't worth buying.

The more sig-makers we get, the better. We need some traffic in the Digital Arts section (Which I was hoping to do with my tutorial thread :( )

That's one of those threads that people read and appreciate but don't so much reply to. I've done a few of those myself. It's not that it wasn't an interesting thread, there's just not much anyone else can add to it.

Ok brothas. Today can be entirely awesome for me, or just eh. Going to class early to get a parking spot (usually takes like half hour if I go later), study for a quiz, take said quiz, and hopefully be able to get a girl's number today. Then after that going to buy a poster for next week's Smackdown/ECW.

Ok brothas. Today can be entirely awesome for me, or just eh. Going to class early to get a parking spot (usually takes like half hour if I go later), study for a quiz, take said quiz, and hopefully be able to get a girl's number today. Then after that going to buy a poster for next week's Smackdown/ECW.

You made this whole post just to have an excuse to rub in our faces that you're going to Smackdown, didn't you?

Dick.

You made this whole post just to have an excuse to rub in our faces that you're going to Smackdown, didn't you?

Dick.

Lol not at all Dexter. Just that I am hoping it ends up being an awesome day. By the way, love you too Dexter lol.

Thanks Doc.

The thread is revived completely brothers... without the kick ass sigs & trademark line. I like it very much, despite the fact that I was Miss Elizabeth... oh well! I go DIVA-lution now to back me up.

Doc, you ain't a dick & I will attempt to become a sig maker as I have this one Mickie sig no-one could imagine in their own head.

Dexter, dont be hating on Doc... just play along & pretend he isn't a dick.

Dave., join the fun

CH David, hope it becomes an uber epic day man

Paradox, I LOVZ UR SIG!

Well, I will always hold the respect for something that brought me to life here on the WZ forums. The nWZo was one of the driving factors alongside my divas (& to a lesser extent women's wrestling) knowledge, the FECS thingy & the images used in my avatar/signatures.

Yeah I respect it and I loved it whilst it was going but this chapter is done for me now.

Understood... its just nice to think back at the memories...

Its a damn shame Dexter never became a full-time member. Oh well, thats it for me in this thread I guess. It's time for DIVA-lution to rise the rankings!

Understood... its just nice to think back at the memories...

Its a damn shame Dexter never became a full-time member. Oh well, thats it for me in this thread I guess. It's time for DIVA-lution to rise the rankings!

I still don't see why the thread needs to die. Whether or not the idea has ran its course, it's still a great miscellaneous "just post whatever" thread. That's pretty much been what it's here for since I first came around anyway.

I make all the sigs and then just send them to people like Doc and Theo. I'm just too modest to tell everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back