The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man, am I tired. Thank God it's Friday.

I'm going to a RAW house show in Flint on Saturday!

How is everyone?

Bubba, the things I would do to that woman. FalKon may take exception to the sexiest sig, but you have it, and I don't think too many people would disagree.

Doc...What is good bro? Just got home from school.

Man oh man, am I tired. Thank God it's Friday.

I'm going to a RAW house show in Flint on Saturday!

How is everyone?

Doin' good Diggy Diggy Doc. Getting pumped up to see H2 tonight, watching a little ESPN, doin' some modding, how about yourself?

I'm still in school, in computer class. Can't wait until I get home. Get to stay up late because it's Friday. Hell yeah.

Not *really* looking forward to the drive tomorrow, but with my collection of >79 wrestling themes, I am set!

I'm a senior. 12th grade.

Anyone have any recommendations for themes I could get from Xylot? I have a ton. I mean, are there any not-so-well known themes (From TNA, WCW, ECW, or ROH, perhaps) that I should get? I have most of my favorite WWE themes.

Everything, King! The world is good! I'm going to a RAW house show this weekend and it's Friday!

LOL.... I could make it there in sixteen hours, man.... It's very tempting. Maybe we could meet half way, and you, bang each other like arabian drums when we get there

:lmao: :lmao:
Sixteen hours? Teleporter malfunctioning or something?

If you really do come, you should so call me and tell me. And then we must meet and take pictures. The world would explode with the amazing. It'd be just as awesome as D-Man, NorCal, and IC's meeting. Too bad X couldn't make it to that earlier one.

Hey, X! Is your teleporter working?

LOLZ.... Actually, I wish I could buddy.... Actually this weekend is Miss Tenta's birthday. Though I could take her to a wrestling program.... The more I think about it... We could have a nWZo reunion....

Ah, as for now, I have a drive up to Miss Tenta. Have a good one folks. I'll see you all a little later

Seeya, man. If you can convince Miss Tenta, try and drop by! I'd love to meet you both <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back