The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont understand why he thinks hes the shit, he rubs me the wrong way because he thinks he has a greater knowledge of wrestling which by far he doesnt, he advocates promos and has a lack of understanding when it comes to technical wrestling he treats wrestling in roh as though its a cancer, the guy is a fruit loop if you ask me

I have to disagree, we all know that rated RKO was the greatest tag team of all time, coming close second is the two man power trip of austin and trips, they where legendary

I'm doing good man, just start my classes for the semester... getting back into school, how bout you? how you holding up and all man?

It...just...won't...die.

zombie2.jpg

I'm holding up ok. I won't lie, Tdigs brought me down a bit. Eh, it happens.

As for everything else, eh, it is what it is, you know? I have to move on. This is a pretty good place for me to heal a bit. What school you go to buddy.

Matt Fox, what's up, brother?

Yeah man, know the feeling, there are something that you just can't do anything about, you just have to press forward and do the best you can...

It's called bryan college, little school in the middle of know where in tennessee. right up the road from where I live.

Hey boys.

So, Dewey has a fantastic post about grunge.... If you love grunge, you'll love this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back