The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im joining shortly.

Good man.

I'm seriously debating it Harthan. I just looked back at the few RPs I did back when WZCW first started, and I really liked the character I had going. Kind of a Mick Foley/Raven type of psycho-deal.

I will pay you cash money to rejoin WZCW. Of course, by "cash money" I mean I'll say something nice about you. Maybe. If I'm in the mood.

I would join WZCW but I don't know how much time I would be able to put in it since I am starting school very soon.

It's not really that time consuming. We're talking one RP every 10 days to two weeks depending on our schedule, and a quality RP shouldn't take more than a few hours. At least, it takes me a few hours. With two weeks to get it done it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Join. Now. Suckah.

I will join tomorrow but i got a party for one of my oldest and best friends to attend and its party mode soon.

Brothers, everyone go to the Wrestling Spam Zone and vote for the team of John Cena and Batista into the tag team tourney. Let's push them to the top!

Everyone. Some are flying different colors, and the thread itself is dying, but we're all friends still.

Damn, Fifth most replied to thread in Bar Room history....

That's big. We just about made fucking history. Well, WZ History.

Everyone, go vote for Centista in the Wrestling Spam Zone, it will be WZnWo's last great act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back