The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from Destination Calabria...

Brothers, I have not asked for much during my tenture in the nWZo... but I plead to you. There is a poll in the WrestleZone Championship Wrestling sub-forums asking for a womens division. Vote yes... I urge you

I urge you to vote "No" and since I work for WZCW, I would know what I am talking about. No?

FalKon, I would, but I'm afraid there's not enough women's wrestling fans on the forum. I mean, I don't know much, but as far as I've seen, you're like the only one.

How you vote "yes," & if it gets passed... I will spear-head the entire womens division by myself. I create all the characters, I RP everyone... I do the work to begin with to see if can work.

I WILL DO THE WHOLE WOMENS DIVISION MYSELF IF I HAVE TO

Kinda takes away the fun of competition if you are the only one doing it really. Plus, you have only just got in the door at WZCW, we are only testing you out right now. Don't just go jumping in with statements like that regarding the workload. It's harder than it looks, man. Let's just see how it goes.

[115]FalKon;1319610 said:
I am willing to do anything to save any womens division... but it would just be for testing the waters...

LOL

Btw what happened to NorCal?? i missed a bit today.

And am i still able to apply for WZCW?

Norcal will be off the forums until around January starting two weeks from now, he's stepped down as a G-Mod. Life calls.

[115]FalKon;1321080 said:
Hey Harthan, am I allowed to make my Vixen now, or later on?

The sooner the better. Ideally we will debut the division at the next MD, if there's enough applicants.

I'm seriously debating it Harthan. I just looked back at the few RPs I did back when WZCW first started, and I really liked the character I had going. Kind of a Mick Foley/Raven type of psycho-deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back