The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My National League team (Reds) lost (again) tonight. And the Sox narrowly won, but with the current score on the Rangers game, they can pull off a lead in the Wild Card........

Somebody cheer me up about the Reds, please. I had faith that Dusty could turn them around.

^^^^^^^^
This.

Dewey, I don't really have words of wisdom I can use for the Reds. I don't know how they will fare in the future. Dusty is a decent manager, but he ruined the career of Mark Prior. Hopefully he learned from that mistake. But you have a pretty young team who can hopefully improve and become something in the next 3 years.

I think Mark Prior ruined the career of Mark Prior...

You should know better than that Beck-ah. Baker didn't do his job towards the end of the season in 2003. Prior would routinely throw over 120 pitches down the stretch, and for him at his young age it was detrimental to his career. Granted if Prior ever felt discomfort and didn't say anything about it he is dumb, but Dusty didn't help the cause. Hell, Dusty can be blamed for the 2003 collapse, I can make that argument.

But Dewey, if your team can mature and grow, they have a shot to be decent or good.

Dusty-"Hey Mark, hows the arm feeling?
Mark- " feeling good. I can still go."
Dusty- " alright"

Also, Priors delivery was shit... Most likely caused the arm problems...

I'm not so much a fan, as having them crammed down my frakkin' throat. I've live in the Greater Cincinnati area, basically, my whole life. I'm more or less just a homer for the Reds. I just wish they'd stop making Bronson go the full 9 almost every game he pitches. It's gonna really ruin his chances of longevity.

By the way, I've been informed the new Battlestar franchise is being produced by Jane Espenson, and will feature James Marsters for a sizable story arc.

Dusty-"Hey Mark, hows the arm feeling?
Mark- " feeling good. I can still go."
Dusty- " alright"

Also, Priors delivery was shit... Most likely caused the arm problems...

Exactly, Dusty knew his arm wasn't doing well, he should have taken him out. His delivery isn't as bad as some that I have seen, his mechanics could have used work, but they weren't the worst I had seen.

Besides, after the whole Bartman foul ball fiasco, Prior was obviously rattled and frustrated. Dusty didn't even go calm him down like he should have. Then we all know the shit hit the fan when Alex Gonzalez botched that double play ball. Dusty should have grown some balls to take Prior out of the game, insert a reliever, and the Cubs could have been in the World Series. He left him in too much during the end of the regular season, and didn't take him out when he should have during the playoffs. An overworked and tired arm, leads to sloppier mechanics, which leads to a jacked up arm.

[115]FalKon;1315595 said:
Good evening from Australia... how is our dead zombie faction doing? Have we done our part in COD5?

FalKon whats up bro, whats doing? cause im watching Greek on FOX 8.

I have La Grange stuck in my head.

And once again I forgot to put Armando Estrada and Kevin Thorn's themes on my iPod! *headdeesk*

Nice... I am wasting my time with this Hart/Michaels feud. Im fucking spent, but it aint finished. I keep finding new facts & I have to re-edit the whole piece.

Uuuuuugh I am exhausted. I wanted to make a post about the terms "Mark" and "marking out" and if it's really that bad to be an easy mark or a casual fan, but I'm too tired :(

And I couldn't figure out what section to put it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back