The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably did die, but he was on when I asked the question. Which again is why I reiterated it. Speaking of reiterating, the sig is beastly Doc.

I am starting to grow into my WZCW character... I think I might take my next name change as my WZCW character. I can see it now:

Ashleigh FalKon

[115]FalKon;1314314 said:
I am starting to grow into my WZCW character... I think I might take my next name change as my WZCW character. I can see it now:

Ashleigh FalKon

Well i'll be signing up for the WZCW later today.

Thanks, David. Glad you like. Think i should edit some of the black spots around Punk or does it look all right to you? I think it looks cool, like part of the design, but...

I was trying to match the white side and black side, see.

Good god am I tired. Maybe I'll go to bed once I stop having fun.

[115]FalKon;1314372 said:
Enjoy my sig... brought to you by Rebecca in association with Ashleigh FalKon & the beautiful people:

Don't steal attention from my video FalKon. And you stole enjoy from me. You bastard lol. Just kidding man. Your sig, it has grown on me.

Don't steal attention from my video FalKon. And you stole enjoy from me. You bastard lol. Just kidding man. Your sig, it has grown on me.

No, your video is the shit. It is a kids video with sexual references... didn't you see how that dude squirted his cheese over the two girls after he got excited? Damn...

My National League team (Reds) lost (again) tonight. And the Sox narrowly won, but with the current score on the Rangers game, they can pull off a lead in the Wild Card........

Somebody cheer me up about the Reds, please. I had faith that Dusty could turn them around.

[115]FalKon;1314383 said:
No, your video is the shit. It is a kids video with sexual references... didn't you see how that dude squirted his cheese over the two girls after he got excited? Damn...

:lmao: You did not just say A Goofy Movie is sexually referenced haha. That is horrible hahaha.

:lmao: You did not just say A Goofy Movie is sexually referenced haha. That is horrible hahaha.

I think we're all familiar with the legendary veiled sexual references in just about every Disney movie ever made. See also: original cover art for the VHS release of The Little Mermaid.

I know Dexter. But, it is Goofy haha. I don't want to taint the images I have of him being the goofy freaking dog he is.

I think we're all familiar with the legendary veiled sexual references in just about every Disney movie ever made. See also: original cover art for the VHS release of The Little Mermaid.

little_mermaid.jpg

:icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo