The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent even got ten and eleven yet, I will wait till they go down in price before i start paying through the nose on them lol, Im an avid simpsons fan but the series has been slipping, I think they need to start thinking of a new thought process, Thats why i love shows like Spongebob, its outrageous and they will do whatever they can to make it work they dont care how ridicoulous it gets and i think groening may need to start thinking outside of the box in order for the show to survive

[115]FalKon;1313755 said:
Just to let you know, I am officially in the WZCW. Hey badboybydesign... we are in a match together!

Can i still join up with the WZCW if i put a application in?

I havent even got ten and eleven yet, I will wait till they go down in price before i start paying through the nose on them lol, Im an avid simpsons fan but the series has been slipping, I think they need to start thinking of a new thought process, Thats why i love shows like Spongebob, its outrageous and they will do whatever they can to make it work they dont care how ridicoulous it gets and i think groening may need to start thinking outside of the box in order for the show to survive

This is true, but it's The Simpsons and has been on 20-21 years, so it's been successful enough for them, that I doubt they'll change anything, it would be nice, but I doubt we will see it. Oh yes Spongebob rocks, I love, got all the seasons of it on DVD as well, that and Family Guy expect the newest season.

Im waiting on family guy now, i want to see the newest episode something something darkside, I love the star wars parody and love how they bring such over the top humor and dont care what people think, its brilliant in its simplicities

Bonnie was pregnant from the first time we seen her, which may have been season 1 actually in the episode "A hero sits next door" or something like that. She then had her baby (Suzie) in American Season 8, so I would say about 8 years if we are being realistic.

But I'll bet you have some trick up your sleave?

Technically it was season 7, but I'm not worrying about that. Including the time it was cancelled, technically it is 10 years. I was looking for 10 years Dave. Hahahaha.

But technically it would be 7 if you look at it from a Season's perspective.

:worship: and I applaud.

Yes I said technically like 3 times.

At what two chain stores has Quagmire picked up an illegal immigrant to choke him while he touches himself?

Yes, serious question.

OK, I need a question.

For Dave:

How much, exactly, did Peter pay for the Statue of Liberty's foot?

At what two chain stores has Quagmire picked up an illegal immigrant to choke him while he touches himself?

Yes, serious question.

One is definitely Home Depot. Found out in the episode "Perfect Castaway". The other escapes me for the time being.

So btw, I'm watching Raw from last night again on the DVR, and I think I see part of the problem with that hideous womens' match. It followed the DX segment. Yeah, Gail Kim fucked up but... really, anything following the DX segment would have sucked.

I believe it was over $400,000 plus calling in a whole bunch of favors from people he didn't even know.

Edit: To be exact, $437,000 and the favors.

Very impressed. Give me a question...

Dex, I have no idea about the other store though.

This is a fairly easy one. What celebrity did Peter call gay when he rewrote Meg's article for the school paper?

Here's my question, kind of an easy one. Stewie goes in Peter when him and Lois decide to have another kid. What song is playing when him and his " brother " are trying to get Stewie out and who sings the song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back