The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all need to shut your mouths and know your roles.

It's Hollywood X Alien.

Haha, Thanks x.

We kept this thing going well past it's time and we should all be proud. Tenta wanted us to keep it going and we have. If I can find time between work and my Laptop dying a slow, painful death, I will make a speech.

X is buys with some other storyling in CKD, I think. Give me the title, I'm the reliable choice.

I say have a Battle Royale for it in Royal Rumble style. Everyone who was in or is still in should have a go at it. Thoughts?

X is buys with some other storyling in CKD, I think. Give me the title, I'm the reliable choice.

As long as I'm writing, you're going to be Santino. Also, J-Dogg, if I don't send you my draft for the next show, it's because of school, so I guess you could write it on your own.

Good idea, Dave, but I think you and I would eliminate everyone but each other. When we finally square off, Tenta's music plays unexpectedly and he's a surprise entrance in the Rumble. We eliminate ourselves in a show of respect.

As long as I'm writing, you're going to be Santino. Also, J-Dogg, if I don't send you my draft for the next show, it's because of school, so I guess you could write it on your own.

Ok cool which show the main show or Intensity?

Nah, keep the faction thing going. It's fascinating.

Feel free to do so, man. As far as I am concerned though it has run it's course and I am done with the factions. If you are going to keep it going though, I will pop in every now and again to see what's going on.

Do you want me to defeat you like Hernandez did? Or do you want to me to defeat you faster than that?

Also, I hope you're not booked to do too much. Sorry, Rob is a horrible wrestler and he might injure me.

Doesn't matter. But just go in your own direction IF I don't send you my draft. I might take occasional leaves, but hopefully I can be welcomed back to help you out.

You'll be welcomed back, i respect your writing, i will do the Intensity show and do 3 matches and 2 segments. It would be best if that was to occur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back