The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closet Homosexual by far. WZCW is full of awesome characters. It's all about being inventive with your character, it makes your RP's easier to write.

I was going to see if the controversial gay gimmick could work under any circumstance... I shall apply as a closet homosexual then.

Yeah, it's dying. It was a Hell of a run though. The way it took off was amazing. Thread of the year.

I will probably deliver a speech at some point...:)

You know, I don't mind that the nWZo itself is dying. We have good memories, made an epic storyline/thread of the year, and many of us have become pretty good friends and better posters. It started as a joke, and became something special. Let's just enjoy it until the end.

nWZo 4 Lyfe, brothers. nWZo 4 lyfe.

You know, I don't mind that the nWZo itself is dying. We have good memories, made an epic storyline/thread of the year, and many of us have become pretty good friends and better posters. It started as a joke, and became something special. Let's just enjoy it until the end.

These words be wisdom.

Mine and IC's first day was intense man. I am still getting over that shit.

It's a sad day, man but this was to be expected.

Say it ain't so Dave. :icon_sad:

But in my own words, this was an awesome group. I came into this pretty much a loner, knew a few people but not a lot. And I learned from the best, X and Tenta were the poster (pun intended) children. Everyone has grown up and learned well. Dave was already there, among Razorback and more of the other "veteran" rookies haha. This group became special, and sparked a lot of talk in the Bar Room. Forever we remember, nWZo 4 lyfe.

Say it ain't so Dave. :icon_sad:

But in my own words, this was an awesome group. I came into this pretty much a loner, knew a few people but not a lot. And I learned from the best, X and Tenta were the poster (pun intended) children. Everyone has grown up and learned well. Dave was already there, among Razorback and more of the other "veteran" rookies haha. This group became special, and sparked a lot of talk in the Bar Room. Forever we remember, nWZo 4 lyfe.

I think I love you.

I must say, you guys have made me a better poster too. I've read through some of the work you guys have written up, Dave, Doc, X, along with many others. When i first joined these forums 2 -3 years ago, I was never on it, I had to renew my password or change it every time just to log on. Now I come on this forum just about every day. My posting has really changed too. It's gone from " this is how u wud do dat " and things like that to valid reasoning behind everything. You guys have me a better poster, and you guys are kinda like my internet buds, nWZo 4 Lyfe

Yeah, it's dying. It was a Hell of a run though. The way it took off was amazing. Thread of the year.

I will probably deliver a speech at some point...:)

Please make a speech but i feel saddened that the nWZo is dying, i had a good run with you guys, everyday the thread had pages of new posts. Good times.

Words of wisdom and passion there brother. Now i know who are my WZ friends are because of being apart of nWZo.

Also i will be keeping CKD Wrestling alive with JKO.

nWZo 4 Lyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back