The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONCERNING THE NWZO

Well guys, here we have it. The death of the nWZo. This all started as a joke and has become far more than Tenta or anyone else could have dreamt of. Like I said before, the nWZo has been a great thing for everyone involved. If you take into account how quickly this thing took off and how many great times we had, this thing has been more of a success than anything else I have had the privilege to be a part of. From top to bottom, start to finish, this has been some of the best times I have had in my posting career on here. We were and always have been an all encompassing stable and truly had some of the cream of the crop at our disposal:

xfearbefore: Hollywood Hogan
Tenta: The Giant
Doc: Scott Steiner
48.7: Scott Hall
Razorback: Kevin Nash
SavageTaker: Randy Savage
Luther: Eric Bischoff
Dave/Thunderball: Curt Hennig
Ty: Konnan
Mario101: Buff Bagwell
The U.P.: Wallstreet
RKO18: Vincent
Milenko: Disco Inferno
Christian Battlez: Slick Johnson
Steve: Lex Luger
TM: Ted DiBiase
GD: Dennis Rodman
ChiHawks: David Flair
Shausette: Nick Patrick
JKO: Jeff Jarrett
The Great Paradox: Big Bubba Rogers
King Patrick: Rick Rude
Mtn Dewey: Brian Adams
Blue Chipper: Syxx
El Beardo Uno: Scott Norton
Becker: Bret Hart
Jenova's Witness: Muta
Falkon: Miss Elizabeth
Lariat: HBK
J-Dogg: Stevie Ray

I may have missed some though.

Look at that roster! Truly, that is some of the most known and best posters on the entire boards. You start with Tenta and X, two of the most consistent posters and two of the people that I will always look up to on these boards. They are more than posters though, they gave this stable direction and credibility just through the quality that they have.Doc, the graphics master of the nWZo. This man has been the driving force behind everything that has gone on in the nWZo and has been the one who has kept the thing going on for as long as it has been going on for. FalKon has also been a driving force behind this movement and really has come into his own since joining. He is one of the successes that we, as the nWZo have been responsible along with many, many more.

SavageTaker, Razorback, GD, Milenko, Latriat, Ty and Luther: You guys have been the same as Tenta and X. You brought credibility to a group of guys that wanted to have fun and were always setting the standard of what good posters should be. SavageTaker and GD have been contesting the TNA mod spot and have consistently been encouraging people to go and check it out. Razor is one of the best posters on the boards and very little needs to said about him except that he is quality and it is a shame that he has missed quite so much. Milenko, you got a mention. Also, we got Luther!!

Even the people who have been detrimental to the nWZo have really been a great help to us and really were giving us a rub more than anything. The fact that we did actually take over is a success in itself. I will always remember people getting pissed off because we were fucking everywhere for the first few weeks. Also, look at all the pretenders to our throne. Creationism, The bWo, the lWo, The Impact Players, the MEM and WZDX. All of which really set it in concrete that we did accomplish our goal of taking over. The speed that this whole thing took of at is admirable and the fact that we have forged a bond here and made more friends than I care to count, is nothing short of brilliant. We have been united since day one and it is a sad day when it eventually fizzles out. That day, for me, is today. If people want to continue this on, feel free to do so but I will not sport the colours anymore and as far as I am concerned, it’s over.

But when I say it is over, I mean it only in the physical sense. Look at all the successes we had and all the times of fun that we had as part of this great faction that will always be to your credit if you were in on it:

1. We recognised some really great posters who would perhaps not have come to the fore had this thing not existed. I am looking at you FalKon, Supercrazy and Dewey. You guys are all great posters and you really have come on a tonne since you joined the nWZo. I don’t mean to sound like a dick by saying that you were nothing before because it isn’t true but you really are such great posters now. You should be proud of what you have accomplished.
2. We have created a great mini book this, thanks to J-Dogg and JKO. This book this will live on for a while hopefully because it really is a joy to read and I love being a part of it.
3. We took over the WZ Games Tourney. One of the funniest nights I have seen on here and it caused such an awesome mess that it was hard to get over.
4. Over 350 pages of pure gold in what will be a genuine contender for thread of the year and storyline of the year. Do you remember waking up in the morning and finding that the discussion had progressed more than 30 pages whilst you were sleeping? That was amazing, I have never seen anything like that in all the time I have been on here. The nWZo thread has become the 5th most replied to thread in the history of the Bar Room and the 5th most viewed thread in the Bar Room. Wow!
5. We managed to get TM to the bottom of rep of all time and Luther to have a rep of 17,000,000. Jesus! The moments we have had in here have all been brilliant and who will forget the demise of WZDX? That was immense and funny as fuck.
6. The sigs: Amazing and really did unite us under one awesome banner and were practically one of the reasons so many people joined. Well done Doc, my friend.

We have accomplished a great deal guys and everyone who was a part of this awesome faction should be thoroughly congratulated and proud of what they have achieved. As I say, I am now done with the factions and I promise that I will not be joining any other ones as long as this one continues but I realised a while ago that this thing was running it’s course and that at one point I was only doing it for my good friend Tenta and showing support for him. I realised though that this was wrong and I am praying for him and he is always in my thoughts.

Well, that about wraps up what I have to say about this faction that has really lit up my tenure on these forums. Always remember though

nWZo: 4Lyfe, 4 Tenta

nwzo.png

CONCERNING THE NWZO

Well guys, here we have it. The death of the nWZo. This all started as a joke and has become far more than Tenta or anyone else could have dreamt of. Like I said before, the nWZo has been a great thing for everyone involved. If you take into account how quickly this thing took off and how many great times we had, this thing has been more of a success than anything else I have had the privilege to be a part of. From top to bottom, start to finish, this has been some of the best times I have had in my posting career on here. We were and always have been an all encompassing stable and truly had some of the cream of the crop at our disposal:

Look at that roster! Truly, that is some of the most known and best posters on the entire boards. You start with Tenta and X, two of the most consistent posters and two of the people that I will always look up to on these boards. They are more than posters though, they gave this stable direction and credibility just through the quality that they have.Doc, the graphics master of the nWZo. This man has been the driving force behind everything that has gone on in the nWZo and has been the one who has kept the thing going on for as long as it has been going on for. FalKon has also been a driving force behind this movement and really has come into his own since joining. He is one of the successes that we, as the nWZo have been responsible along with many, many more.

SavageTaker, Razorback, GD, Milenko, Latriat, Ty and Luther: You guys have been the same as Tenta and X. You brought credibility to a group of guys that wanted to have fun and were always setting the standard of what good posters should be. SavageTaker and GD have been contesting the TNA mod spot and have consistently been encouraging people to go and check it out. Razor is one of the best posters on the boards and very little needs to said about him except that he is quality and it is a shame that he has missed quite so much. Milenko, you got a mention. Also, we got Luther!!

Even the people who have been detrimental to the nWZo have really been a great help to us and really were giving us a rub more than anything. The fact that we did actually take over is a success in itself. I will always remember people getting pissed off because we were fucking everywhere for the first few weeks. Also, look at all the pretenders to our throne. Creationism, The bWo, the lWo, The Impact Players, the MEM and WZDX. All of which really set it in concrete that we did accomplish our goal of taking over. The speed that this whole thing took of at is admirable and the fact that we have forged a bond here and made more friends than I care to count, is nothing short of brilliant. We have been united since day one and it is a sad day when it eventually fizzles out. That day, for me, is today. If people want to continue this on, feel free to do so but I will not sport the colours anymore and as far as I am concerned, it’s over.

But when I say it is over, I mean it only in the physical sense. Look at all the successes we had and all the times of fun that we had as part of this great faction that will always be to your credit if you were in on it:

1. We recognised some really great posters who would perhaps not have come to the fore had this thing not existed. I am looking at you FalKon, Supercrazy and Dewey. You guys are all great posters and you really have come on a tonne since you joined the nWZo. I don’t mean to sound like a dick by saying that you were nothing before because it isn’t true but you really are such great posters now. You should be proud of what you have accomplished.
2. We have created a great mini book this, thanks to J-Dogg and JKO. This book this will live on for a while hopefully because it really is a joy to read and I love being a part of it.
3. We took over the WZ Games Tourney. One of the funniest nights I have seen on here and it caused such an awesome mess that it was hard to get over.
4. Over 350 pages of pure gold in what will be a genuine contender for thread of the year and storyline of the year. Do you remember waking up in the morning and finding that the discussion had progressed more than 30 pages whilst you were sleeping? That was amazing, I have never seen anything like that in all the time I have been on here. The nWZo thread has become the 5th most replied to thread in the history of the Bar Room and the 5th most viewed thread in the Bar Room. Wow!
5. We managed to get TM to the bottom of rep of all time and Luther to have a rep of 17,000,000. Jesus! The moments we have had in here have all been brilliant and who will forget the demise of WZDX? That was immense and funny as fuck.
6. The sigs: Amazing and really did unite us under one awesome banner and were practically one of the reasons so many people joined. Well done Doc, my friend.

We have accomplished a great deal guys and everyone who was a part of this awesome faction should be thoroughly congratulated and proud of what they have achieved. As I say, I am now done with the factions and I promise that I will not be joining any other ones as long as this one continues but I realised a while ago that this thing was running it’s course and that at one point I was only doing it for my good friend Tenta and showing support for him. I realised though that this was wrong and I am praying for him and he is always in my thoughts.

Well, that about wraps up what I have to say about this faction that has really lit up my tenure on these forums. Always remember though

nwzo.png

Dave this is one of the best speeches and posts you've ever made since i've been here. Well done.

Doc can you make me a new Disco Inferno Sig with my Forum name in it? NOparse the IMG code and e-mailing it to me so I can see it

Thanks for mentioning me, I joined this stable at first for fun, but then I realized, holy shit, these guys are top dogs on this forum, it's time I step up my game a bit. You guys are all great. If I may though put it out there, would one of you like to help me with my ACWA Book This promotion, I'm starting to work Thursday/Friday Nights and will not be able to right Fightnight anymore. I can still write Rage, which I should have up by the end of tonight. But it would mean wonders for me if someone with an interest in the creative aspect, would take over Fightnight for me

would one of you like to help me with my ACWA Book This promotion, I'm starting to work Thursday/Friday Nights and will not be able to right Fightnight anymore. I can still write Rage, which I should have up by the end of tonight. But it would mean wonders for me if someone with an interest in the creative aspect, would take over Fightnight for me

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE :(

I would man but I write for WZCW right now and it takes a lot of time. After that I have a BT! of my own that I want to get back to at some point. Sorry!

No worries, thanks for actually noticing my posts, I've found that when I write in here, somehow I go unnoticed on this thread.

CONCERNING THE NWZO

nwzo.png

:worship: :worship: :worship:

If were going out were going out with a bang thanks to the speech. :worship::worship:

And as a newer member i thank FalKon aka Falky my future tag team partner in AWF just because he's cool.

Also everyone who commended myself and JKO on our CKD Wrestling E-Fed...thanks.

Im still here and if i have to be the last one standing then it shall be I wont give up the NWZO name nor will i give up for tenta, NWZO 4 LYFE we will be the last ones standing no other faction counts IMO

I'm still here too, nWZo 4 Lyfe!

damn skippy lets do the faction proud everyone whose still involved and keep posting, its what Tenta would have wanted us to do, When he comes back and makes his eventual fulltime return i want him to still see us standing even if our numbers have dwindled we can still stay active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back