The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1310276 said:
Being sarcastic Dexter... I am about to read the results. I always work the day RAW is played in Australia.

Man! Fuck you! I actually felt bad about that. :banghead:

Im in class brothers im so fuckin bored...i might leave early. I get to watch RAW tomorrow, do u actually watch RAW FalKon?

I expected a Mickie James sig FalKon. :disappointed: Shame on you. I'm just posting a wrestling response, I think it is a good one in the making, but we shall see.

ChiHawks: I asked for a BP & a Mickie sig. Rebecca is apparently doing an Mickie/Alexis sig... Mickie James is the shit, but the Beautiful people are the best womens faction of all time i believe. This is a discussion for another time.

J-Dogg: Yes, I watch RAW for MICKIE fucking JAMES!!

[115]FalKon;1310676 said:
ChiHawks: I asked for a BP & a Mickie sig. Rebecca is apparently doing an Mickie/Alexis sig... Mickie James is the shit, but the Beautiful people are the best womens faction of all time i believe. This is a discussion for another time.

J-Dogg: Yes, I watch RAW for MICKIE fucking JAMES!!

Lol, you can't have both, it is one or the other. Besides, I know you as a Mickie mark, not a Beautiful People mark Haha. I think they are possibly the only true women's faction, at least they are the only one of recent memory. I'm not sure about in the 90's and before then.

Lol, you can't have both, it is one or the other. Besides, I know you as a Mickie mark, not a Beautiful People mark Haha. I think they are possibly the only true women's faction, at least they are the only one of recent memory. I'm not sure about in the 90's and before then.

Actually, there are the only mainstream all womens faction that rose to success.

However, how can you say no to the Beautiful People. I have an MJ Avatar with a BP Signature... Life is great ChiHawks...

Hows life for you? & do you think I should stay with a Mickie sig? What sig did you have before the nWZo btw?

[115]FalKon;1310714 said:
Actually, there are the only mainstream all womens faction that rose to success.

However, how can you say no to the Beautiful People. I have an MJ Avatar with a BP Signature... Life is great ChiHawks...

Hows life for you? & do you think I should stay with a Mickie sig? What sig did you have before the nWZo btw?

Life is fair right now. I am sticking to the showing no interest in girls what so ever routine, and I mean I am thoroughly 100% committed. I am sick of the bullshit that goes on with women. I tell them the truth, and don't bullshit, so it is going to take time to find the right girl. I really just came out and said this? I am too comfortable with you fools lol.
Dear nWZo:

Go see District 9. ASAP. Motherfuckers.

I resent you calling me a motherfucker X. I have unfortunately not fucked any mothers. But I shall see District 9 soon.

You'd better. Every WZ member that sends me a ticket stub from District 9 proving they went to go see it will get a lifetime worth of rep from the biggest rep penis on the forum, and an autographed 8 x 10 of myself in a body condom.

You'd better. Every WZ member that sends me a ticket stub from District 9 proving they went to go see it will get a lifetime worth of rep from the biggest rep penis on the forum, and an autographed 8 x 10 of myself in a body condom.

Not the body condom pick, X. At least your signing it. Hopefully the ones you promise won't be signed in your semen blood.

I literally just :lmao:. That would be hilarious to get an autographed picture of X in a body condom. But would this be legit? I want to know so I don't just send a stub I would put on my dresser to Rhode Island. :suspic: Haha.

I cant send you a stub X... you live in fucking Rhode Island. Thats not a real place, its a fake island thats featured on the Family Guy TV series. I would look like an idiot giving my ticket stub to Seth MacFarlane...

[115]FalKon;1310817 said:
I cant send you a stub X... you live in fucking Rhode Island. Thats not a real place, its a fake island thats featured on the Family Guy TV series. I would look like an idiot giving my ticket stub to Seth MacFarlane...

:lol: Another reason I <3 FalKon.

I was kind of wishy-washy on seeing it, but the now I'm pretty positive I will go see it.

I think I was the first person on the forums to see it.

[115]FalKon;1310817 said:

...Do you actually think that Rhode Island doesn't exist...?

:disappointed:

Notice those 3 new bars of rep next to your name Mr. PPV? That's for seeing District 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back