The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is, The Beautiful People were former members of the nWo:

[youtube]w9UFwYwp_t4[/youtube]

If you listen closely, it has the Randy Savage... OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

:lmao:

That's nice guys, but I don't mind if people change their sigs if they like something better. Just keep hanging out in this thread until Tentzilla's Glorious Return.

Rep doesn't mean that much man. Plus, one of the reasons you are so high is because of the nWZo.

That's nice guys, but I don't mind if people change their sigs if they like something better. Just keep hanging out in this thread until Tentzilla's Glorious Return.

Will you make me a sig?

Yeah, I don't think the sigs really matter that much and frankly, I'm glad to see some people changing and bringing back some variety.

nWZo 4 Lyfe. That is all.

Rep doesn't mean that much man. Plus, one of the reasons you are so high is because of the nWZo.

Well, I like to think that my rep is impressive for a newb. I am not supposed to have figured that out yet until I became a comedic jobber. Leave me in my fantasy land...

And yes, I whole-heartedly thank the nWZo for AIDING me into my spot that I am now. I could of done the process by myself but the nWZo got me there a whole lot quicker.

Thankyou all from the nWZo who made this possible. nWZo 4 Lyfe

Speaking rep, that Cigar Lounge post has been kind of a failure so far. It hasn't drummed up the kind of controversy I was hoping for, and it hasn't been a green factory like FECS was.

Oh well. I'll try to be a little more provocative next time.

Speaking rep, that Cigar Lounge post has been kind of a failure so far. It hasn't drummed up the kind of controversy I was hoping for, and it hasn't been a green factory like FECS was.

Oh well. I'll try to be a little more provocative next time.

Did I give you rep for that?

Anywayz, more people visit the WWE section more than the Cigar Lounge. Why not advertise your thread in the sig? Thats what I have done with my FECS review thread. Right now, its the HHH/Orton feud. Still working on HBK/Hitman feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back