The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my Hurricane wallpaper. It's a weird resoultion because my NEtbook has a weird resolution.
hurripaper.png

I thought I'd never get it. I thought to myself "If I don't get rep in this LD like I always do, I have failed" and it was none other than NorCal rep.

Fyeah.

Dexter, not much, just got home not too long ago from hanging with my buddy.

Doc, I caught a few moments of Raw, the DX Legacy thing, and the final tag match. Did I miss anything else interesting?

Doc, I caught a few moments of Raw, the DX Legacy thing, and the final tag match. Did I miss anything else interesting?

Freddy Prinze Jr actually didn't suck. He came off as a real WWE fan, they didn't cram him down your throat, and he took a pretty good bump and sold it decently.

The only thing I didn't like about Raw was the divas match. I don't know why but I just didn't like it. It was just weird watching.

The only thing I didn't like about Raw was the divas match. I don't know why but I just didn't like it. It was just weird watching.

Mickie was in it and that's always a plus, but it just didn't feel like they put much effort into it. I know they can both do better than that, I've seen it.

It was a really fun episode...
Bourne got an epic pop for being the hometown boy, and Miz got SRS and a new finisher called The Skull-Crushing Finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back