The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRC doesn't need a mentor. He gets around just fine and what's more, he likes the Arctic Monkeys. Auto Win!

Beck-ah, Doc made you a legit sig, it's back a few pages...

Becker, I can no longer stand to look at that abomination of a sig you threw together.
bckerpack.png

Is this what I think it is?? The Wolfpac?? Really??

Sup Dave by the way wouldnt scottish thunder sound like chocolate thunder, like once you go scottish youll get drunk on the juice?

Sup Dave by the way wouldnt scottish thunder sound like chocolate thunder, like once you go scottish youll get drunk on the juice?

Maybe... :lmao:

It matters not anyway. When I am able to change my name again, I will be calling myself Dave and just fucking leaving it that way once and for all. I have had 5 different names since I joined, all of which being completely different from the last in reality.

Scottish Thunder is pretty cool though. :)

it does you could get some drunken **** to call you it when your having a night in, whats ma name biatch

scottish thunder!!!!

Not much Dave. Just chilling on the computer, listening to music. Should probably like shower and stuff, but I don't feel like it just yet.

I changed it because she said she would change it back if anyone changed it to her avatar. I'm waiting for her to notice...

She's not buying it.

On a side note: I watched the TNA PPV yesterday and I am impressed with Matt Morgan so I have decided to change my avatar to him.

Hi all, im worried about nWZo...things will be better though. Anyway i got college today and so can't be bothered to go.

Very nice. It was just weird, I was like "what the hell is Becca doing in the WZnWo thread, she never posts in here lol".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back