The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the one where I compared you to this guy:
sprite-yanni.gif

I just posted my response to IC's debate on The Big Show. Check it out. The guy is an absolute genius sometimes. One of the most challenging things I have done to rebut the guy's argument.

[115]FalKon;1306887 said:
This Is The Official List Of Posters who still sport their colours

Tenta [inactive]
Doc
Dave
Big Bubba Paradox
King Beck-Ah
Razorback [where is he?]
FalKon
J-Dogg
Fratelli
RKO18 [???]
JKO
Shua [???]
El Beardo uno
Blue Chipper
MGS
Milenko Inferno
Mario101
ChiHawks David

EDIT:
Super Crazy
TM
JenovasWitness

King Patrick should be on this list of who is still "4 Life".

Dexter: Old Man, from the first game in the Ace Attorney series, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Dave: Hey Dave. :(

Tenta likes Tommy Dreamer better than us. XD

[[Quick note on Docslang: "XD" represents a milder form of :lmao: and he uses it quite a lot, especially on MSN. It usually means that something is humorous, or can be taken as humorous. Doesn't mean he's completely fine with whatever he said. You'll understand once you observe the wild Doc's behaviors more closely.]]

Well, after a nice day on the forums... Im going to bed.

BTW, guess who just got their first protege? I think I shall do the nWZo justice once this Bret Hart/HBK feud gets posted up.

Haha. I can't steal ST's name. That would be chaos, people's mind would implode at the thought of it.

And thanks FalKon.

Haha. I can't steal ST's name. That would be chaos, people's mind would implode at the thought of it.

And thanks FalKon.

No worries... it would make a clash of the titans.

I need a protege. I could teach them so much.

There are potential contenders! Maybe someone who needs the push? Maybe someone who respects you?

Or maybe you could take the easy way out & take someone who doesn't need the push under your wing & say you trained them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back