The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still good for discussion I think.

Agreed, now i gotta ring xbox 360 support because my 360 has one red ring on the right side but it can be repaired, i havent played my 360 since July 1st...thats over a month, like no SvR 09 or Saints Row 2. I feel so shitty and bored without it

I would just like to say that the official FECS Reviews: Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels thread is under construction. Just to make sure, does anyone know where this thread should go? Is this supposed to be in the Old School section, right?

This Is The Official List Of Posters who still sport their colours

Tenta [inactive]
Doc
Dave
Big Bubba Paradox
King Beck-Ah
Razorback [where is he?]
FalKon
J-Dogg
Fratelli
RKO18 [???]
JKO
Shua [???]
El Beardo uno
Blue Chipper
MGS
Milenko Inferno
Mario101
ChiHawks David

EDIT:
Super Crazy
TM
JenovasWitness

Well I'm apparently a giant pussy, because I'm already getting tired and it's not even midnight.

You are a pussy because everyone seems to be giving you a lot of rep penis recently.

Its funny, we are relatively noobs but we are in the Top 100 for highest reputation.

[115]FalKon;1306892 said:
You are a pussy because everyone seems to giving you a lot of rep penis recently.

Its funny, we are relatively noobs but we are in the Top 100 for highest reputation.

SHHHHhhh! Dammit, don't draw attention to it! If we look like we care, they'll stop.

The nWZo sig is being stored in my photobucket for now. I got bored of it so I switched.

And why do I appear offline? Because I work in mysterious ways or because I am on invisible mode.

Damn i feel good after my workout and training session. Now im on here posting, but in half and hour its time to ring xbox support line and get my XBOX 360 problem fixed so i can start playing it again.

[115]FalKon;1306954 said:
Good luck J-Dawg

Thanks, it needs to be done, being deprived of not playing my XBOX 360 in nearly 2 months is a real NO NO for me, like i can connect my 360 hard drive into other friend's consoles and use my save data to play my games on theire XBOX's but thats not enough. Like i havent played SvR 09 in ages and really wanna verse someone or even the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back