The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, it needs to be done, being deprived of not playing my XBOX 360 in nearly 2 months is a real NO NO for me, like i can connect my 360 hard drive into other friend's consoles and use my save data to play my games on theire XBOX's but thats not enough. Like i havent played SvR 09 in ages and really wanna verse someone or even the computer.

You poor bastard... addicted to XBOX :disappointed:

I love SvR2009, its like the best game out. Solid graphics, great music with customisables & a sweet looking Mickie James!

[115]FalKon;1306995 said:
You poor bastard... addicted to XBOX :disappointed:

I love SvR2009, its like the best game out. Solid graphics, great music with customisables & a sweet looking Mickie James!

Like my created wrestler MadDog is like awesome and i teamed him with JoMo and their tag champs.

:lmao: :lmao:

You just threw that shit together on Paint didn't you Brian? Terrible.

I see the inevitable death of the nWZo coming towards us like a high-speed bullet train inside of a tunnel... unless a miracle were to happen...

That hurt me saying that

You know what kinda makes me sad?

Tenta argued about jobbers instead of stopping in to see his friends :(
I even wrote him a long PM because I missed him.
But, I guess he didn't see it, and he obviously doesn't have time to check on every page of this thing, so I get it...

I miss him :(

I know that sounds ridiculous because he's still here,but I PMd him and everything.

Becker, I can no longer stand to look at that abomination of a sig you threw together.
bckerpack.png

Let's get rid of this sadness by posting in my new thread in the WWE section. It aint the FECS review, but its much better than some of the other bullshit in there.

[115]FalKon;1307864 said:
Let's get rid of this sadness by posting in my new thread in the WWE section. It aint the FECS review, but its much better than some of the other bullshit in there.

Done. I'm here for ya, Falk. ;)

That's not to say my reply is any good. I'm just not as knowledgable about wrestling as most of the rest of you guys. I can kick some ass in the Cigar Lounge but I'm somewhat out of my element in the wrestling discussions. Suppose that's pretty sad considering this is a wrestling forum but... ya know. Whatever. I get by.

I would, but I have to go eat breakfast.

Hey Dexter, did you see my comparison in the lookalikes thread?

Done. I'm here for ya, Falk. ;)

That's not to say my reply is any good. I'm just not as knowledgable about wrestling as most of the rest of you guys. I can kick some ass in the Cigar Lounge but I'm somewhat out of my element in the wrestling discussions. Suppose that's pretty sad considering this is a wrestling forum but... ya know. Whatever. I get by.

I can always count on you Dexter. Very reliable.

Well, my niche is the WWE section. I never venture into the Cigar Lounge. Everytime I try to post something, my browser freezes up. Somethings warning me not to go there girlfriend. :lmao:

Some people join the forum for different reasons other than wrestling, so its all good. And don't talk yourself down, your doing something right since you have shot up the rep ladder faster than Jack Swagger's push to the ECW title. Oh yea, Swagger won the ECW title a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back