The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just make The Penguin a sleazy, disgusting human being with a lot of money and power? He doesn't have to be insane, just make him very, very evil.

There's been talk of having Johnny Depp be The Riddler. I'm not so sure how I feel about that.

Why not just make The Penguin a sleazy, disgusting human being with a lot of money and power? He doesn't have to be insane, just make him very, very evil.

There's been talk of having Johnny Depp be The Riddler. I'm not so sure how I feel about that.

I think Depp has it in him to pull it off if anyone does. I don't hold Charlie and the Chocolate Factory against him. That movie should've just never been made.

As for the Penguin... yeah, I could see that. My only concern would be the actual look of the character. It just LOOKS cartoony. I suppose with some very creative make-up and wardrobe you could translate that to fit the look and feel of the Nolan Batman movies, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Timothy Spall. He looks it, and can play that Penguin to a T.

timothy_spall_5074259.jpg

And I'm like the only person who liked Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because I compared it to the book rather than Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

HEY DAVE!

Nothing much is going on on this front. Just made a Zeke sig and am listening to Kevin Thorn's entrance theme.

Woah, GD, did you go back to your old sig?

Here's the Zeke sig, if anyone's interested. It looked cooler in my mind :(
bigzekesig.png

Indeed I did, you may have to resize a pic for me though. I'll just post it realy quick cause I'm not sure if it's too big for a sig.

Rob_Terry_by_Bogyeong.jpg

Cool, in other news Ricky is going to rape me in a Hulk Hogan debate in the WZDL. I'm going to make may safe feel better by owning some n00b in the TNA section.

Cool, in other news Ricky is going to rape me in a Hulk Hogan debate in the WZDL. I'm going to make may safe feel better by owning some n00b in the TNA section.

Its like one of Foley's cheap pops. Easy to do & you feel good once you done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back