The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it looks better with a color background?
jokersig-colorbg.png

...actually... yeah. I do. I think I'll use that version. What I dig about it is that it looks darker and more sinister, but still keeps some of the cartoony, light-hearted look from the yellows and pinks.

Great, I'll keep that in mind for later on in life.

I happened to like the Heath Ledger Joker thank you very much. I'm not familiar with the Mark Hamill Joker though. Hmmm.

Great, I'll keep that in mind for later on in life.

I happened to like the Heath Ledger Joker thank you very much. I'm not familiar with the Mark Hamill Joker though. Hmmm.

Oh nonono, don't get me wrong. I loved Heath Ledger as the Joker. It's just that Mark Hamill is that much better.

Ledger just did the dark, psychotic side of Joker. He did it extremely well, but he only did that single aspect of the character. Hamill could do that when he wanted to, but he could also do the fun side of Joker, and that's what makes the character so interesting. Yeah, he's a raving murderous psychopath, but he's also the kind of guy you want to invite to parties because he's a lot of fun to be around.

That's what I love about this sig. You (whether intentionally or not) managed to nail both those aspects of the character.

Killing joke?

"Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!".
[youtube]8gpjk_MaCGM[/youtube]

How many times do people have to break out from Arkham Asylum before they realise there must be a fucking huge hole in the wall or something. Ridiculous really.

So the demo is good? I haven't gotten around to it yet, not sure my puny PC will be able to run it.

So the demo is good? I haven't gotten around to it yet, not sure my puny PC will be able to run it.

It's not going to be for everyone, but yeah, I really loved it. It seems like it's mostly going to be a stealth-based game at its core, with a little combat and puzzle solving tossed in here and there.

Reminds me a bit of Splinter Cell, or even the Thief series from a few years back, if you remember that... ya know, stealth through the use of gadgets. That kind of thing.

I don't. Too cartoonish. I like my Batman dark and gritty, Year One style.

Ha.
They could easily make him darker. He never cared about hygiene in the comics, so there's that. Plus, he was always just a corrupt businessman. Don't give him webbed feet or anything, just make him a very corrupt businessman with no personal hygiene and an awesome umbrella. Every man has his price, and all that. Maybe Timothy Spall could play him.

I don't see a way to pull off Penguin in the Christopher Nolan style Batman films. It worked great for Tim Burton, and Danny Devito nailed it, but it wouldn't work for this particular reboot.

Talk is, they're doing The Riddler in the next one. That one would be more challenging than Joker, but doable I think. The last rumor I heard was Johnny Depp for the role. I can totally see that.

That would be totally epic and I would love to see how dark and twisted they can make the Riddler!! :D:D

The potential is very much there in the character. Of course The Joker character lends itself most readily to that kind of dark and twisted portrayal, but when it comes down to pure sadism, The Riddler is the best out there.

The Joker is just in it to create havoc. The Riddler, on the other hand, is making a statement. A villain with something to prove is just plain fucking dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back