The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1304630 said:
Yay Australia. I have J-Dogg to back me up on that one

It feels like Orton has just punted me in the skull and Jason Voorhes as smacked me in the face, im so fucking tired.

[115]FalKon;1304634 said:
You cant miss an opportunity with any woman. Go forth J-Dogg & do what you must.

I just realised, my bar posting is terrible.

I will be online for a short time then im going to bed, is it possible to have a relationship with a girl 40 something kilometres away and is like an hour from me?

I will be online for a short time then im going to bed, is it possible to have a relationship with a girl 40 something kilometres away and is like an hour from me?

Yea, of course. Its not that long distance. Play your cards right & you will manage.

graphicjoel.jpg

My last post for the night.

Don't look now but I think I see Jesus in your picture.

The Lord has appeared to me...

See, and I get that, I just disagree. I think the busy, chaotic look of it matches my idea of The Joker character. Maybe the second one is more pleasing on the eyes but... i dunno. It's the fucking Joker. It's not supposed to be pleasant.

Different people like different things. My style IS an acquired taste, though. I happen to like colors, brightness, and things that are a bit insane. I probably could have darkened the background a little...

But Dexter has a point. It's the fucking Joker, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back