The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, KNOCK IT OFF!

I don't think the real NWO had its members rubbing one out to a sex story being told by one of its members. This isn't the Horsemen, DAMMIT!

See, this is why I don't join. I don't have to follow your rules, I can still post in your thread, and I can rub one out to whatever the fuck I feel like.

OK, KNOCK IT OFF!

I don't think the real NWO had its members rubbing one out to a sex story being told by one of its members. This isn't the Horsemen, DAMMIT!

That's what i was thinking, why get off on a sex story that another guy told.....this place isn't full of gender confused Santino Marella's.

[115]FalKon;1304449 said:
Oh yea... youre an aussie

No shit sherlock, anyway, i just checked out some other stuff from AWF, also when were professional wrestlers hopefully we can be a tag team.

No shit sherlock, anyway, i just checked out some other stuff from AWF, also when were professional wrestlers hopefully we can be a tag team.

Yeah... might be a good idea. Help each other out along the way. You & I teaming together would make it so much easier to find our strengths/weaknesses with each other. Think of it like us as Cryme Tyme, you are JTG & Im Shad. A very short Shad compared to the actual dude

[115]FalKon;1304455 said:
Yeah... might be a good idea. Help each other out along the way. You & I teaming together would make it so much easier to find our strengths/weaknesses with each other. Think of it like us as Cryme Tyme, you are JTG & Im Shad. A very short Shad compared to the actual dude

Hmm interesting, work on our skills and improve if need be.

[115]FalKon;1304462 said:
Like all great tag teams do. Im more of a technical/submission wrestler who can utilise power moves if needed. I would love to work on being a spot monkey though

Hey Thunder

Myself i'm a power and high impact wrestler, using moves like power bombs, back breakers and slams...thats the type of wrestler i am.

Put what moves would you consider technical?

Myself i'm a power and high impact wrestler, using moves like power bombs, back breakers and slams...thats the type of wrestler i am.

Put what moves would you consider technical?

Technical = traditional moves:

Suplexes
Arm Drags
Snapmare

Pretty much Benoit or Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads