The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do you know to do this???? Are you a convicted murderer?!

Joking aside, the only thing saving this thing is Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes.

Why do you joke? I have done my share of walking around the block if you know what I mean... :blush:

Its easy, or you can just grab her head and do this to her & the wall :banghead:

Did I recently read a thread where someone said this exact same thing or did I just have an extremely intense deja vu experience? Because I SWEAR I read this exact quote recently.

That was indeed brought up once before. Actually, what happened was, I was watching That '70's Show, and left to get food and beer. My kid sister was visiting and saw I was logged on, and was posting that before I could stop her. I punished her severely. No beer for her that night.

So I'm watching what I'm fairly certain is a female-to-male transgender trying to sell real estate books on an infomercial.

infomercial_people_6.jpg

You really have to hear the voice to get the full tranny picture though.

I'd kill an entire elementary school full of children if I could transport back in time to when I was 13 and do it all over again.

Does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body?

[youtube]MBX7PCsvUZc[/youtube]

I'd kill an entire elementary school full of children if I could transport back in time to when I was 13 and do it all over again.

Does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body?

You need sleep... can I offer any Mickie James services for you to make your sleep more enjoyable?

[115]FalKon;1304189 said:
Thats sigged... lol

Im good, you? Whatsup?

Lol wtf is sigged, not much is up i saw a chick i know on webcam today and she was fingering herself....i didn't expect it because it was so random. I did enjoy the show she did put on.

Lol wtf is sigged, not much is up i saw a chick i know on webcam today and she was fingering herself....i didn't expect it because it was so random. I did enjoy the show she did put on.

You just like, stumbled upon this accidentally, or she did this specifically for your benefit, or what?

I do believe sir you are bullshitting... or about to tell me one epic story without any miss of detail.

[115]FalKon;1304212 said:
I do believe sir you are bullshitting... or about to tell me one epic story without any miss of detail.

IM NOT BULLSHITTING bro....Today i was on WZ Forums and Stephanie the chick that did the webcam show, just messaged me on MSN, i said "whats up?", she replied 2 minutes later sending me a webcam invite, i accepted. She then messaged "im cumming", oh and she was she was naked and fingering herself for liek 5 minutes, mind you my parents were only in the lounge room.

I spoke to her afterwards and she said "that was a benefit for you cause i was horny".

IM NOT BULLSHITTING bro....Today i was on WZ Forums and Stephanie the chick that did the webcam show, just messaged me on MSN, i said "whats up?", she replied 2 minutes later sending me a webcam invite, i accepted. She then messaged "im cumming", oh and she was she was naked and fingering herself for liek 5 minutes, mind you my parents were only in the lounge room.

I spoke to her afterwards and she said "that was a benefit for you cause i was horny".

Where is the detail man? Did she use the holy one finger technique or did she go for the double team? Any side motions or was it just straight in penetration?

:suspic:

[115]FalKon;1304239 said:
Where is the detail man? Did she use the holy one finger technique or did she go for the double team? Any side motions or was it just straight in penetration?

Did she use the other hand to caress her tits or was it running through her wet, freshly-washed hair? Did she close her eyes, or stare longingly at you? Did she lick her finger(s) first to wet them?

These things need to be clarified.

[115]FalKon;1304239 said:

She used 2 fingers.

Did she use the other hand to caress her tits or was it running through her wet, freshly-washed hair? Did she close her eyes, or stare longingly at you? Did she lick her finger(s) first to wet them?

These things need to be clarified.

She stared at me longingly, shelicked her fingers during the fingering and she was very wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back