The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceiling_Cat.jpg

^ X

Haha, Dexter, that actually brightened up my evening a little bit. Thanks man.

Rolling a cigarette, watching Star Trek. The time of your life basically.

FalKon did you see my suggestions for your thread?

Not really. What were they? I'll need the ideas.

You may have to wait for those to be created though. I AM OFFICIALLY starting my Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels feud review. May take me a few hours, but I promise it will be up within 2 working days.

[115]FalKon;1304081 said:
Shame on you Dexter... there is a demotivational thread for these pictures. I know cause I created it.

BTW, hello again!

Hi there! I figured that picture was more of a lolcat than a demotivational poster. I was actually a little hesitant to post it because we all know lolcats are stupid but I thought maybe it was appropriate just this once.

[115]FalKon;1304087 said:
Not really. What were they? I'll need the ideas.

You may have to wait for those to be created though. I AM OFFICIALLY starting my Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels feud review. May take me a few hours, but I promise it will be up within 2 working days.

That was actually one of my suggestions. They are on page like 293 or something like that. Not sure which. But also included was the triangle feud of Hardyz vs. Dudleyz vs. E&C. Rock vs. Stone Cold or Triple H. I think I also added Bret vs. Owen in there.

Hi there! I figured that picture was more of a lolcat than a demotivational poster. I was actually a little hesitant to post it because we all know lolcats are stupid but I thought maybe it was appropriate just this once.

How are you?

It's ohkay Dex... it was a :lmao:cat indeed. I was using FalKon-sarcasm lvl K

That was actually one of my suggestions. They are on page like 293 or something like that. Not sure which. But also included was the triangle feud of Hardyz vs. Dudleyz vs. E&C. Rock vs. Stone Cold or Triple H. I think I also added Bret vs. Owen in there.

This is why I now love you ChiHawks David. I think I liked you ever since you & I had a capital letter in the middle of our names.

So, I'm watching the official Cheesiest TV movie of all times right now. My cousin decided to use her cell to set my DVR to record Degrassi Goes Hollywood, and as noted before, I'm drunk and decided to watch it. I will now kill her.

So, I'm watching the official Cheesiest TV movie of all times right now. My cousin decided to use her cell to set my DVR to record Degrassi Goes Hollywood, and as noted before, I'm drunk and decided to watch it. I will now kill her.

Be sure to use a thick book, place it near her face & bash her to she dont move. No scars, no bruises, no way to tell who killed her. Hope I have helped out a fellow nWZo brudda!

EDIT: Make sure you punch the book with enough force that it hurts her. :lmao:

[115]FalKon;1304098 said:
This is why I now love you ChiHawks David. I think I liked you ever since you & I had a capital letter in the middle of our names.

I do believe I have to sig this.

[115]FalKon;1304112 said:
Be sure to use a thick book, place it near her face & bash her to she dont move. No scars, no bruises, no way to tell who killed her. Hope I have helped out a fellow nWZo brudda!

EDIT: Make sure you punch the book with enough force that it hurts her. :lmao:

How the fuck do you know to do this???? Are you a convicted murderer?!

Joking aside, the only thing saving this thing is Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back