The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1303421 said:
THATS WHAT I SAID!

Dexter, I am granting you an application into the nWZo. Interested?

Hmmm! Yes that would be appease-able. I have willed it so.

[115]FalKon;1303421 said:
THATS WHAT I SAID!

Dexter, I am granting you an application into the nWZo. Interested?

I really appreciate it guys, but the faction thing isn't for me.

That's what this thread is. It's the OFFICIAL thread for those who don't have OFFICIAL threads.

Aw, come on, Dave. If FalKon hadn't replied to that penis-slapping comment, I would have been in your sig like Helms to Velvet.

That's what this thread is. It's the OFFICIAL thread for those who don't have OFFICIAL threads.

Aw, come on, Dave. If FalKon hadn't replied to that penis-slapping comment, I would have been in your sig like Helms to Velvet.

Apparently they are breaking up

I wouldnt mind an OFFICIAL Aussie Thread feat. J-Dogg & FalKon though.

Well, OK, like HElms WAS to Velvet.

Good thing they're breaking up. Now I can go out with both of them!

Having your own [Official] thread is too much like work. You can't trust it to support itself so you have to go digging for it every time you log on and bump it without looking like you're bumping it so it doesn't come off as pathetic and... yeah. I just couldn't drum up the dedication to stick with it.

The only Official thread that has ever taken off is Norcal's. And Becca's to a much smaller extent. And Jake of course.

We have to sign Dexter, he just flew up the charts of top repping posters. Im at 90 whilst he is 75. Damn man... youre good at sumthing

[115]FalKon;1303675 said:
We have to sign Dexter, he just flew up the charts of top repping posters. Im at 90 whilst he is 75. Damn man... youre good at sumthing

I give great sensual massages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back