The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have a competition.

Who has posted the most in this thread.

I have now posted 290 times in this thread alone. What about everyone else?

Or just by the fucking ice cream its that fucking simple even Billy Mays beyond the grave could sell you ice cream.

Seriously, until you've had plain old vanilla ice cream that you made yourself at home with real vanilla beans and real heavy cream and real everything else, I don't think you can say you've ever eaten ice cream. It's just that much better than anything else you can buy.

Or just by the fucking ice cream its that fucking simple even Billy Mays beyond the grave could sell you ice cream.

What he said without the anger. Anger + Icecream doesnt exist

Lets have a competition.

Who has posted the most in this thread.

I have now posted 290 times in this thread alone. What about everyone else?

You have too much time on your hands. I could probably beat it though. Did you count every post or is there are special meter that tells you?

[115]FalKon;1303356 said:
You have too much time on your hands. I could probably beat it though. Did you count every post or is there are special meter that tells you?

It's the "The WZnWo" button in your User CP.

If you go to the bar room thread, where all the threads are listed and hover your mouse over the envelope icon, it tells you how many times you have posted in that thread.

I like gelato. Real Italian gelato, not this American replica fucked up shit. Go to Verona. They have the best gelato there.

Man that Vince Offer is a thieving bastard. Billy Mays was 20698452 times better than him.

I will not be doing that since it's half past 3 in the morning now. I am going to bed now, Nighty night homies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back