The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit man, it seems like forever since I posted in here. Bubba, Badboy (Matt), how you guys been? Haven't talked to you guys in a while.

Oh I know Tenta, I've got the tab open in my browser and I'm going to post in that thread at some point before I go to sleep. Need a midnight snack first though.

Hey David, what's good fella? Enjoy your ChiHawks win tonight?

Oh I know Tenta, I've got the tab open in my browser and I'm going to post in that thread at some point before I go to sleep. Need a midnight snack first though.

Hey David, what's good fella? Enjoy your ChiHawks win tonight?

Same shit X. Got home from work not too long ago. Long night, but boss bought some pizza for us. I did enjoy the win, listening on the radio lol. It was about damn time. What do you think of the ChiSox as a team? I know the bullpen has been shaky lately. And also, have you been keeping up on Gordon Beckham, he will be the next Chicago superstar.

Matt, I am doing pretty good. Listening to some tunes, about to grab a sandwich.

Bubba, good to hear. How is school going for you?

It's going pretty good man... just started with my classes... so getting back into this...

i love how I see tenta is back so I look this thread up and post and shit it's back...

LOLZ, yeah, I figure there's enough hate going around.... We got lovin here. And nothing but.... Until I form the Wolfpac.... Wait, what?

It's going pretty good man... just started with my classes... so getting back into this...

i love how I see tenta is back so I look this thread up and post and shit it's back...

Yeah I just started this week too. It sucks waking up early again lol.

It is the way to go when Tenta is on. In one way shape or form, this thread will always exist, and the guys that were in it have a bond with one another that can't be broken. WZ 4 Lyfe

Just posted a response to the Grunge thread Tenta, check it out. You'll dig it I'm sure. I broke out the nostalgia calculator for that one.

Allright bed time. Just wanted to say I love you guys.

4 Doc

4 Dave

4 Dave

4 Mario

4 Chihawks

4 Matt Fox

4 Paradox

4 lyfe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online