The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD I love that movie. I've watched it a million times. The sequel's pretty good, too, except that it reused the multiple endings gag.

I just cleaned my room, i was gonna call FalKon on his phone at 1am this morning but he said he was getting drunk at a friend's place.

haha! Jko I'm never committing to something I won't see all the way through! If it's 4 lyfe, then I'm 4 lyfe!!! Tenta made the call I'm living it out! lol

Ugh, you guys are lucky.

When SD or RAW comes to Dayton, a load of you guys need to drive your asses down here so we can all go together.

This thread is too epic to kill off. We're all buds here, and this is a good way for us to just bullshit about everything.

Shyeah.

I got Photoshop CS3! Made a Masters sig with my new brushes that I can use now.

This thread is too epic to kill off. We're all buds here, and this is a good way for us to just bullshit about everything.

Epicness notwithstanding, I've always liked this thread being here because if I just wanna say something stupid and random that no one cares about and isn't related to any thread that already exists, I can just post it in here instead of making a new thread.

Worth keeping around for that reason alone.

I got Photoshop CS3! Made a Masters sig with my new brushes that I can use now.

You "acquired" it, ya mean?

I must have received the wrong email then... why the hell us Australians trust the Roo's to do all the important notifications are beyond me. Oh well

Its great to see this place being re-activated. SO, Doc... I hear you have the new PhotoShop. Should I invest in this program at all as I tend to get creative sometimes...

Invest in it? Hell no, not worth the money, unless you're really good or planning to do graphics as a career (like me).

Yep, Dex, I acquired it. Love it.

So, tell me, guys, and be honest...

Do I act like a dick on WZ? tdigle seems to think so and I'm just wondering why. Anything I can do to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back