The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffffft, "coming up with the idea"? 'HAY DOOD USE TEH JOKAR FRUM ANIMATED SERIES' does not count as coming up with the idea.

;)

Holy shit. 3957 posts in here? This is worse then the SFAC. Not that there's anything wrong with the SFAC...

That's my FalKon nests thread... which has been completely buried in the ass. (that better than saying anal to end a sentence Deej?)

Deej what's up with you and anal? It's nice, but come on. By the way I'm taking credit for keeping this thread up...

He likes the backdoor a little too much... I am assuming this because he supports the British Invasion. It's an invasion... that's british... cant get more anal than that

Deej what's up with you and anal? It's nice, but come on. By the way I'm taking credit for keeping this thread up...

lol, Its just something I do now and then, I love to do it in the bedroom, but i also like to see how long i can say it before people get tired of it here, so im guessing now would be the right time to stop :lmao:

He likes the backdoor a little too much... I am assuming this because he supports the British Invasion. It's an invasion... that's british... cant get more anal than that

I was gonna do a chuck and larry but now Mr youve gone to far!!!

ok wait so your a girl again?, I thought you where a dude? ok now this is getting weird is this like the saturday night live thing with Pat?.

Chuck and larry is when two best mates get married, adam sangler, kevin james, its hilarious but also opens up about the whole ignorance people reacting to homosexuals and being prejudice no matter what they have accomplished, watch it youll laugh your socks off

Deej, you've gave me green rep before with just the word ANAL!!!!!!. Lmao :lmao:

Legend though!

One of my favourite posters. Though half of your posts have an anal sex reference. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back