The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge for the screwjob, there's been rumours of a DX/Dynasty feud... THIS would be how to pull it off, seen as its a submission match. ;)

Wish I could be in the LD for Breaking Point (Can't be as I have college coming back in a week so I'd have college the day after the PPV), I'd mark out for that more than Doc marks out for Big Zeke!

Zeke should be a face. There is no contesting this. It would be different, and awesome.

Face Henry is almost as good, though.

Sorry Deej :(

I hate it when my threads get merged. They're a whole 'nother topic, dammit! Having a general "ECW Title's Prestige Discussion" is a bad idea!

Sorry Deej :(

I hate it when my threads get merged. They're a whole 'nother topic, dammit! Having a general "ECW Title's Prestige Discussion" is a bad idea!

That happened to me once, and it just completely defeated the purpose of the post to the point that it made absolutely no sense out of context like that, so I had to just go back and delete the post so it wouldn't look so stupid.

Ugh, I know. F'diculous. Takes it totally out of context.

Lee deleted a thread talking about people being sick of Kofi as US Champ (Oh no, a strong title reign! What a disaster!) because it could be discussed in "the other Kofi thread". The other Kofi thread was one talking about whether he was in danger of becoming the next Shelton Benjamin.

THEY. ARE. NOT. THE. SAME.

Threads should only be merged if:

There's an [OFFICIAL] thread (e.g. John Cena)
They duplicate topics (e.g. Bryan Danielson signing)

I can kind of understand it, if they are similiar to eachother, then I can understand, merging them creates less clutter on the same topic in a sense. So it's not to bad. No worries Paradox, just think of it this way, most of the posts that come after the merger are still highly likely to be about your thread anyways.

It is the WrestleZone New World Order or New WrestleZone Order. It was/is a group of posters who banded together to help eachother become better posters on this forum and to just have fun. It was a pretty big thing. We had awesome sigs and everything. However it has dwindled a bit and most of us no longer use our sigs but we still know who the members are and we still keep this thread alive.

nWZo 4 Lyfe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back