The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc you annoy the shit out of me. I'm kidding, you honestly don't. I'm attempting sarcasm with that. I enjoy your posts and they do not annoy me.

I want you all to know, I'm still nWZo 4 Life. I'm just flying different colors for now. I'm still your merciless leader though.

I'm still Hollywood at heart, and I'll still gladly have fun with all of you. But I've been made a better offer for now...

I want you all to know, I'm still nWZo 4 Life. I'm just flying different colors for now. I'm still your merciless leader though.

I'm still Hollywood at heart, and I'll still gladly have fun with all of you. But I've been made a better offer for now...

I knew it!! I knew WZ was better than TV!! HAHA!!

I went back to my old Randy Savage sig guys. I am still in this stable however I got bored of the sig I had so I changed it.

That makes sense, X. Gotta go with the flow. The MEM is just another version of the nWo, anyway. As long as we're still all brothers at heart, an we got each other's backs. Same with you, ST, fly whatever colors you want. I may just change my sig into that Hurricane sig I made.

We haven't disbanded, we're just sporting different looks. We're still BROTHERS...right?

We have to keep the thread alive for Tents, anyway.

nWo never stopped wearing nWo t-shirts.

Just sayin.

nWZo is more advanced than the nWo. We know when it's time to change slightly. What killed the nWo was its inability to CHANGE. That's where the fingerpoke of doom came in. Hogan did that, and it was all the same again. We are different. We are better than the original. We have surpassed the nWo.

I guess, but it’s just not the same. It’s like the nWo in Atlanta / Orlando, and the nWo in New York / Connecticut. I’m leaving my sig up until I’m the last one left from both groups. Now if Sly would just resize my sig already. #@#@!!

I'd just like to say, I'm not out..... I'll still be in the nWZo, but my Thundercats logo sig is where my heart is..... And I was starting to be treated as Brian Adams, so I figured I'd change it before I got booted and became the KISS Demon.

I think we should have a resurgence of sorts and maybe put up a poll for who the new leader will be, I nominate DOC, to lead us while Tenta is on hiatus Doc can then lead the revolution to the new WZNWO and lead us all to glory!!!!

What does everyone think?

I'm not gone Deej.

Just new, and improved. And still going to be checking on this thing daily.

Not that you suck. But there was clearly a drop from the top-tier to the lower levels. I like you though Deej, you're nice. But we weren't exactly "the elite" of WZ when we have like 40 members, some with less than a 100 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back