The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not cheatin' bro. I know why she flaked on me, she told me where she was goin' and everything. Plus, our friends who she was with would never allow it. See, I have what's called "abandonement issues", mixed with a slight case of clinical depression. They know if she (or anyone else) were to cheat on me it would send right back into the comforting arms of acid and E.

Oh no. No drugs.

And people say that Yankee fans are classless. :disappointed:

Atleast Cubs fans have an excuse. A century long drought will anger even the most respectful and loyal of fans.

I'm off to bed nWZo-ites, deal with it.

Rock and roll.

Night X. What is funny is they removed the wrong fucking guy from the stands. Hahaha. The guy that actually did it turned himself in though. And 100 years is not an excuse for waisting a 8 or 9 dollar beer. Such blasphemy.

Lol whatever you need to do Dewey. I don't drink much, just sometimes if I go to my brothers house, but shit-faced FTW.

I should hope not, David, you are underage after all.

Now I'm seriously off to bed, guys. I'm staying logged in however, cause I don't feel like typing in my password tomorrow.

Argh! Ten minutes after I go to bed, Tenta shows up! I have the worst luck in the world!

Why the hell would we ban together to vote for GTA, SSBM is da bomb! Jane made an awesome post in that thread btw.

It's not the red rep I'm upset about, it's the symbolism behind it. I had no idea I was annoying anyone. I've asked, multiple times, for people to tell me what annoys them about e so I could fix it and become a liked poster, and no one has said anything.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back