The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too much. Just got on when I saw how many people are hating on the nWZo... I don't get it X, why do people got a problem with it?

Didn't you know? Everyone's too fucking cool to do something like try to have fun. Internet forums are super serious business after all.

TM, Are you going to continue your review threads in the MMA section?

Well, it deleted on me once when the power went out, and it has now been deleted as my computer has died, as well as all the UFC's I had on my computer. Ill try to start it up again.

TM might have a challenge for the NWZO

internet-24591.jpg

Didn't you get the memo, X?

What you up to tonight, man?

Challenge:

First member of NWZO to post in all of TM and Ty's Original or Cover threads will receive three reps from me. TM Rep= 230 points.

internet-24591.jpg

Didn't you get the memo, X?

What you up to tonight, man?

Not much brother, watching some Aqua Teen Hunger Force, finishing off a bowl-a-ruski, typing up a post at the Halloween message board. The usual midnight thing.

How about yourself, what have you been up to?

I'm hanging in there. Just came on to defend the nWzo a bit. And reading this book written about Chris Benoit.... Chilling, actually...

I'm hanging in there. Just came on to defend the nWzo a bit. And reading this book written about Chris Benoit.... Chilling, actually...

Hope things are going ight for ya man, I'm doin alright myself, tryin to make it to the weekend, just put the young'n to bed, ready to tear it up on Project Gotham Racing 4 here in a bit.

I think I'm heading to bed.... Just came on to defend the nWZo.

However, I've been told that we've spammed someone's thread. I haven't checked it myself, but I offer warnings.... If you are accused of doing such a thing again, you will be kicked out. We don't spam, guys. We build up our posters, and help them out. While this is all fun and such, remember that we're still solid posters. So act like it.

Oh, and X.... Love you

I think I'm heading to bed.... Just came on to defend the nWZo.

However, I've been told that we've spammed someone's thread. I haven't checked it myself, but I offer warnings.... If you are accused of doing such a thing again, you will be kicked out. We don't spam, guys. We build up our posters, and help them out. While this is all fun and such, remember that we're still solid posters. So act like it.

Oh, and X.... Love you

I admit that we kinda took over his thread, but it was in the Bar Room. But nonetheless it was his little celbration so we shouldn't have gone in it.

Damn it, I missed Tenta again. And this time I had to go get my check from the old hospital I worked at, because they still haven't sent it over to my current hospital. Oh well, so what is good boys and girls?

Just got home, about to throw on either some Offspring, Papa Roach, or some Robin Williams or Bob Saget comedy, eating some breakfast sandwiches from good ole 7-11, and talking to whoever wants to talk my good man.

48.7!!!!!!!! What is up bro? How are you doing?

Dewey, I'm doing well if I do say so. Got paid, its always a great day when it is pay day, talking to you good fellas. I'd say I'm enjoying myself right now.

Hmm...well I have a brother in the Marines, and one in the Army. Let me ask, are you planning on making a career out of the Marines? Or just for college purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back