The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda miss the days when I got excited to be paid. Now I make a whopping $55 dollars a week, outside my bar tips. But, good for you gettin' the check and all. Hey, who won the Pats game tonight. My satellite provider decided I didn't need ESPN tonight, so I couldn't watch.

By the way, when X shows back up: How are ya bro?

Hmm...this is a tough decision. If not the Marines, what else would you want to do in life? I'm just trying to cover all bases for this monumental decision. So I apologize for idiotic questions if they come.

Dewey, Pats won 27-25. And I love my checks now. Although I still haven't gotten the raise they are supposed to have given me. So that shit better be retroactive. Also I still hate that I have to go back to my old hospital to grab it. But oh well, not horrible as it is near my house.

I'd be an attorney. So, either I save little brown children or screw over the white man.

Marines would be cool. If you can handle such basic training and such. Army wouldn't be bad either, and I'm sure NorCal would say Airforce is cool. If the military is the life you would like, any of those three would be your best options. Just remember when the shit goes down, Marines are the first to go in the trenches. I don't want anything happening to you if shit goes down. But I could support your decision for the Marines. What does your mom say?

I'm don' good Dewey. Pats won tonight, Brady played practically the entire first half and looked great. He threw 2 TDs and looked great in the pocket, not shaky at all. He threw a couple of LONG bombs to Moss as well, he doesn't look he's coming off of surgery at all. He did throw one interception, but it was really more the fault of Moss than it was because of a bad throw from Brady. Things are lookin' good for him man.

Watchin' some Conan now. I love me some Robin Williams, I have to see World's Greatest Dad.

Dewey, Pats won 27-25. And I love my checks now. Although I still haven't gotten the raise they are supposed to have given me. So that shit better be retroactive. Also I still hate that I have to go back to my old hospital to grab it. But oh well, not horrible as it is near my house.

You working for a hospital alliance? And if my labor laws are up-to-date, they'll be either doing raises retroactive, or cutting a seperate check for the difference.

Marines would be cool. If you can handle such basic training and such. Army wouldn't be bad either, and I'm sure NorCal would say Airforce is cool. If the military is the life you would like, any of those three would be your best options. Just remember when the shit goes down, Marines are the first to go in the trenches. I don't want anything happening to you if shit goes down. But I could support your decision for the Marines. What does your mom say?

NorCal already berated me for considering the Marines over the Air Force. I'm really only considering the Marines. You see, my grandpa was one, and my main motivation is just to see the look on his face when I would let him know my choice. I'm not real bothered about "going into the trenches" as you say. I think it'd be fulfilling. If someone happens to me, there'd be nothing better than to have people say that I died defending the country that I love.

My mom doesn't think I'm serious.

X which Robin Williams should I listen to, Live at the Met or An Evening with Robin Williams?

They're both solid gold, but I prefer Live at the Met. Robin Williams is just fantastic in everything he does, I badly need to see his new film World's Greatest Dad.

I'm don' good Dewey. Pats won tonight, Brady played practically the entire first half and looked great. He threw 2 TDs and looked great in the pocket, not shaky at all. He threw a couple of LONG bombs to Moss as well, he doesn't look he's coming off of surgery at all. He did throw one interception, but it was really more the fault of Moss than it was because of a bad throw from Brady. Things are lookin' good for him man.

Watchin' some Conan now. I love me some Robin Williams, I have to see World's Greatest Dad.

Awesome!!! Maybe the AFC championships can be New England v. Cincinnati. If only, if only. But hey! Chad Ocho Cinco is claiming he's feeling the game this year.

NorCal already berated me for considering the Marines over the Air Force. I'm really only considering the Marines. You see, my grandpa was one, and my main motivation is just to see the look on his face when I would let him know my choice. I'm not real bothered about "going into the trenches" as you say. I think it'd be fulfilling. If someone happens to me, there'd be nothing better than to have people say that I died defending the country that I love.

Bumped for David.

Marines are cool to me. My bro shaped up pretty well, but I think that is just the military in general. If you really want to, I say go for it. It is better to do that, and if you decide you want to do school, I would think they would help pay. So I will say go for it if it is truly what you want to do.

You working for a hospital alliance? And if my labor laws are up-to-date, they'll be either doing raises retroactive, or cutting a seperate check for the difference.

Yes Dewey, I do work for a hospital alliance. Alexian Brothers. No stalking anyone :suspic:

They're both solid gold, but I prefer Live at the Met. Robin Williams is just fantastic in everything he does, I badly need to see his new film World's Greatest Dad.

Live at the Met it is, and actually I almost pissed myself at school listening to this one. I was laughing so hard, I didn't want people to look at me like "What the fuck? Is that dude high?" I don't like that kind of attention. World's Greatest Dad is added to my list now as well. I wish I could see him live. He will be in Chicago in October, but tickets are already sold out, and I was like MOTHER FUCKER!!! What do you think of Christopher Titus?

Marines are cool to me. My bro shaped up pretty well, but I think that is just the military in general. If you really want to, I say go for it. It is better to do that, and if you decide you want to do school, I would think they would help pay. So I will say go for it if it is truly what you want to do.

There's also me wanting to be able to help my mom out financially, rather than put a ridiculous strain on her with making college payments. I don't see any downsides to being a Marine. At all. I lean towards it more and more each day.

He's coming to the Mohegan Sun in CT in November, I'm thinking I might need to make the drive and see him.

And Titus is great, I used to fucking LOVE his short-lived TV show on Fox, remember that? Great show that was. I haven't seen much of his stand up work outside of the Comedy Central specials he did, but they were gold.

Go for it bud. I was thinking that is where you were going with it too, help out your mom a little bit. Good for you man. You have my backing if you sign up.

He's coming to the Mohegan Sun in CT in November, I'm thinking I might need to make the drive and see him.

And Titus is great, I used to fucking LOVE his short-lived TV show on Fox, remember that? Great show that was. I haven't seen much of his stand up work outside of the Comedy Central specials he did, but they were gold.

Go for it X. I do remember it, I need to buy the seasons. Titus comes to this improv club by my place, but you have to be 21 for his shows. I keep thinking, I don't drink man, it is cool. Can I please just watch the fucking show? But his specials are amazing, and he is easily my favorite of all time. It is too difficult to choose between Norman Rockwell is Bleeding and 5th Annual End of the World Tour as his best special though, but both are phenomenal. Love is Evol is also great, kind of underrated, but still great work by Titus.

Wellll, it's about time for me to hit the ol' dusty trail.
I'll see yous guys tomorrow, I guess. Got lots ta do, like interrogate my girl for flakin' on me earlier tonite.

Enlist with me. We can screw around and stuff during missions, like fire near each others feet. And we can talk sports.

Hoooooah!

I would man. But the military isn't for me. I'm a lazy bastard, and in January I will hopefully be starting a ten month program in broadcasting. Then after the program I am hoping to get my career in sports broadcasting going. Imagine me calling sporting events, the World Series, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl. I can dream lol.

I would man. But the military isn't for me. I'm a lazy bastard, and in January I will hopefully be starting a ten month program in broadcasting. Then after the program I am hoping to get my career in sports broadcasting going. Imagine me calling sporting events, the World Series, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl. I can dream lol.

That was my fallback if I found I hated being a lawyer. Now it's plan C. :)

Be nice to her, unless she's cheating. If she's cheating, rip her head off.

She's not cheatin' bro. I know why she flaked on me, she told me where she was goin' and everything. Plus, our friends who she was with would never allow it. See, I have what's called "abandonement issues", mixed with a slight case of clinical depression. They know if she (or anyone else) were to cheat on me it would send right back into the comforting arms of acid and E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back