The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, X, please say I'm not one of the suckier ones. I mean, I have improved under yours and Tentas (and a few others) guidance. Or, atleast I like to think so.

Please, X, please say I'm not one of the suckier ones. I mean, I have improved under yours and Tentas (and a few others) guidance. Or, atleast I like to think so.

No you're great Dewey, come on man your a fellow member of Red Sox Nation, I fucking LOVE you man!

People are changing sigs and such, but we're all part of this still. Plant got banned for some reason. I don't know why; I've been out eating for the past few hours.

Good dammit... people abandoning us, members getting bant & a new super-secret faction? I hope the nWZo doesnt suffer to heavily for this.

Well, whatever happens... Im here to the end of it all, or when ST quits. Oh wait, he will be here to the end too.

I am quietly moving up the ranks, as long as no one discovers my plan to destroy everyone ahead of me everything will be fine.

ST changed his sig but he's with us. Apparently I'm the new leader or something.

Hi, Nitafrong.

[115]FalKon;1299015 said:
Dont worry about it... ChiHawks Dave counteracted the red rep from 48.7 for my contributions in the latest FECS review thread. Did you recover rep wise? Im happy to spread some loving! :)

Who been getting red repped?

It's not the red rep I'm upset about, it's the symbolism behind it. I had no idea I was annoying anyone. I've asked, multiple times, for people to tell me what annoys them about e so I could fix it and become a liked poster, and no one has said anything.

:(

I respect you Doc, i think your intelligent just like many others, you bring plenty to the forum.

I want you all to know, I'm still nWZo 4 Life. I'm just flying different colors for now. I'm still your merciless leader though.

I'm still Hollywood at heart, and I'll still gladly have fun with all of you. But I've been made a better offer for now...

Im glad you ain't leaving, we need a great leader and your a champion in CKD Wrestling.

I'll keep mine up until the majority changes. I love my sig.

I still ike mine if i change it will always have reference to nWo and nWo.

Not that you suck. But there was clearly a drop from the top-tier to the lower levels. I like you though Deej, you're nice. But we weren't exactly "the elite" of WZ when we have like 40 members, some with less than a 100 posts.

I feel even though i have 30 something posts, it doesn't matter because the amount i've posted in The Bar Room and other spam sections i've made over 300 posts technically.

[115]FalKon;1300511 said:
Morning everyone... sup Beardo & the fellow members... how is nWZo 4 lyfe going?

Im good.

I am quietly moving up the ranks, as long as no one discovers my plan to destroy everyone ahead of me everything will be fine.

I am quickly moving up in the world too, can anyone say top 95 poster with highest rep? Quick thankyou to those who made it possible...

Anywayz, good luck with your plan... it will be a tough feat. Im glad I am not above you... otherwise your plan would be stopped dead in its tracks...

:lmao:

:shrug:

I aint going anywhere, and TM is a faction hore hes been moving factions more times then a hooker opens her legs, IMO we need to do a roll call I also need to ask Tenta if i can do the hall of fame of crappy gimmicks so we can start taking back whats ours

I'm in the high 50s. Razorback, X, TM, and a few others have been taken care of. Thunderball and Doc are next.

also guys i need people to start checking the movie review thread need some opinions ive rated watchmen so tell me if you think im wrong guys

We do need to find out which positions are still available & what not, do idea Deej...

I just noticed ST's sig... well, once this thing starts to fall apart HELLO mickie sig. However, I still plan to change my name to Miss FalKon once the time comes round again.

Too much time wasted in the Bar, what should I do next? Post my Impact review, post a Victory Road preview, or respond to D-Man's post in the Debator's League even though it might not count

Too much time wasted in the Bar, what should I do next? Post my Impact review, post a Victory Road preview, or respond to D-Man's post in the Debator's League even though it might not count

Why not my threads in the WWE section? Or take down the noob ones there? Plenty to do with a penis like your's GD. I think I have been swinging my penis around in the WWE section too much lately, but its a good thing mine is growing by the second.

[115]FalKon;1300632 said:
We do need to find out which positions are still available & what not, do idea Deej...

I just noticed ST's sig... well, once this thing starts to fall apart HELLO mickie sig. However, I still plan to change my name to Miss FalKon once the time comes round again.

Ok ok ok, um i've been debating this with my mind, are you a guy or girl because no guy would put Miss in his username. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back