The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, my gimmick involves clouding up my gender, loves womens wrestling for reasons other than appearances & somebody would hold a fan appreciation day for Mickie James just because she is the best of today wrestling. Guess all you want, I will never tell...

Until J-Dogg meets me in the Minto AWF dojo for pro wrestling training.

You best know your role Deej...acting like you're the new leader or somethin'.

I AIN'T DEAD YET!

[115]FalKon;1300721 said:
I am starting to notice everyone leaving their old sigs behing? :wtf:

nWZo 4 lyfe?

Oh, I'm still 4 Lyfe. I just figure a ThunderCats sig is gonna stick out a bit more than the black and white. Kinda like Syxx, he had his own shirt design, with the Six Ball on it.

[115]FalKon;1295148 said:
Santino Marella in the nWZo?

Can I please be Mickie James then? I will do anything to trade positions. Or, I can be both Miss Elizabeth & Mickie James?

BUT I WANT A MICKIE JAMES nWZo SIG!

I shall be forever grateful & I will do anything for the trade

I'd hate to bring this up again... but since ST has not got a nWZo Savage sig anymore being displayed... am i still able to apply for this?

Fuck, im gonna eat donuts and record another one of my rap songs while having a sore throat....good idea i dunno.

You best know your role Deej...acting like you're the new leader or somethin'.

I AIN'T DEAD YET!

Im not acting just making sure Tentas work aint for nothing, Dont want the faction to die, just being well the Kein Nash to your Hogan, helping you out but will take charge if i have to

It's Confirmed:
Lady Gaga is not a hermaphrodite. Her manager has dismissed the claims and rumors as "ridiculous" and ABC News looked into it and found it was false.

<3

It's Confirmed:
Lady Gaga is not a hermaphrodite. Her manager has dismissed the claims and rumors as "ridiculous" and ABC News looked into it and found it was false.

<3

Still would have hit it sideways if she was...

Just saying doesnt mean im gay just means i would make exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back