The WrestleZone Tournament Live Draw - Tuesday at 4:30 PM EST

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Our biggest event of the year is back!

Every year we set up and run a tournament to determine the best wrestler of all time. A panel of our resident wrestling experts has compiled lists of their top 128 wrestlers of all time. These lists have been scored and turned into the top 128 seeds to be placed into a single elimination bracket, much like NCAA March Madness. Over the course of the next several weeks, polls will be opened round by round and match by match with the forum users determining who wins each matchup. Last man standing wins.

Join me this Tuesday at 4:30pm EST for the live draw and reveal of the brackets. This tournament is our biggest event of the year and is always fun and a good education for a lot of people. It's going to be great again this year so be sure to check it out.

Since my NCAA tournament bracket has already gone more or less to shit, I am now focused on defending my title from last year's WZT bracket prediction contest.

The CM Punk situation has changed quite a bit. That is going to be interesting.

The Mike Haggar campaign HQ needs volunteers. He's got quite an uphill climb what with being a video game character and all.

Wrong. Kane is the obvious winner. You must be trippin.

Do you really want this guy as your champion?

hqdefault.jpg

Both of which are infinitely entertaining.

Here's the other thing: they got the title off of Hogan. The Horsemen didn't do it. Sting and Luger didn't do it. Savage didn't do it. The Dungeon of Doom did it.

I can't wait until all the Japanese wrestlers draw the old- school wrestlers and I blindly give away my vote to whichever side is the most entertaining in their petulance.

Most of the Japanese that will be in this are old school wrestlers. My biggest disappointment is that Mark Henry didn't get further. If Bret hart can defeat Rikidozan then Mark Henry should have been able to defeat Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back