• Featherweight Bout: Max Holloway vs. Pat Schilling
  • Lightweight Bout: Justine Lawrence vs. John Cofer

Preliminary Card (Fuel TV)
  • Lightweight Bout: Daron Cruickshank vs. Chris Tickle
  • Lightweight Bout: Myles Jury vs. Chris Saunders
  • Lightweight Bout: Christiano Marcello vs. Sam Sicillia
  • Lightweight Bout: Jeremy Larsen vs. Joe Proctor
  • Bantamweight Bout: John Albert vs. Erik Perez

Tonight marks the end of the first live Ultimate Fighter season. I can't claim to have watched any of this season, mainly because I constantly forgot TUF moved from Wednesday to Friday, but I almost always tune in for finales. At the very least Ellenberger vs. Kampmann should be a great fight to watch. Ellenberger is beasting his way through the Welterweight division, and Kampmann is one of the most underrated fighters in the division. He is always capable of an upset. Should be great.

Chiesa vs. Laquinta will be for the TUF championship this season. Don't know a lot about either guy, but I do know that Chiesa has had a tough road to the finale. Therefore I will be pulling for him to win it all tonight.

Jonathan Brookins returns to action against Da Bronx. Should be an interesting fight. Oliveria likes to throw, and Brookins will bang with him. Oliveira probably will light Brookins up on their feet, but Brookins is a warrior and he could take this fight standing, or more specifically on the ground. Should be a solid fight.

The rest of the card will be interesting to see how well the prospects do, and who gets into the UFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back