Matt Morgan 4.87%

Sting 4.51%

The Pope 4.64%

Rhino 8.22%

Brother Ray <1%

Mr. Anderson 8.52%

Hernandez 6.39%

Either that or some trolls are having a field day

Wolfe used to be number 1 every week. I had no idea they still had these on their website. It is beyond pointless though.

Wolfe was #1 every week when you could vote as many times as you wanted. When that ended, he dropped to about 2nd-3rd and then kind of tapered off as they used him less.

There was a columnist on a rival website (I won't link) who had a 'Vote Rhino' campaign going on whilst Rhino wasn't on TV for a joke. More and more his percentage grew, I think PART of it came from there. Obviously not enough to have THAT effect but his percentage did rise more and more since then, and I keep track of the rankings regularly.

Maybe they ought to throw "Chef Hardy" on there for shits and giggles and see if he gets voted... I just love that nickname. For real...who comes up with this list of contenders? I think drawing names outta hat would be a more concise way of picking REAL people. It almost seems like they're just putting in like half the wrestling roster at this point whether they suck or not.

Those 15 have been on the list for the past 2 months, before it didn't have 3D, Rhino, Morgan, or Hernandez

Love how Jay Lethal's #5 WITHOUT BEING A FUCKING CHOICE

I came to the conclusion that it was rigged when Sting was the #1 contender for Slammiversary. And how the hell is Lethal #5?

Sting was #1 Contender because of the "Career Win-Loss ratio" factor.

Or at least that's the only possible way I can justify it.

They didn't really explain it, but on the site it has a little section that explains the factors:

Please remember that individual rankings are determined by a combination of weighted factors. These factors include individual wrestler career performance, won/loss record and online fan voting. So while the poll is a key component, it is not the only criteria used.

Well since Double J has 2% then yes it is rigged, Pope is injured when that was taken and how in any hell is Holly wood Hulk Hogan not on there since his career win/lose record is almost unbeatable.

(Seriously did any one think it was real)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back