• Lord Sidious

• Mighty NorCal

• Phoenix

• Ty Burna

• xfearbefore

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
The Brain
D-Man
Dave
The Doctor
Ferbian
Guy Compton
IrishCanadian25
It's Damn Real
jmt225
Lee
Lord Sidious
Mighty NorCal
Phoenix
Ty Burna
xfearbefore

Don't vote for D-Man.

Stick it to the man. :p

My vote is for TDigle.

EDIT: WHERE THE FUCK IS TDIGLE!?

Let it be known that my vote is still for Tdigle.

Don't vote for D-Man.

My vote is for TDigle.

Yeah, I'm kind of peeved I didn't include myself...I was thinking of people to fill up five more spots and I included six instead. Well, I'm now voting for Dave. I and about two other people lobbied hard for him to join staff, and he made us look great instead of like complete jackasses. Dave FTW!

As much as I would like to win this one, I feel that it comes down to JMT of Ferbian.

I'm giving the vote to Ty Burna, people might question me for the vote, but here's why. Since Ty became my second man in WZCW, he took on that and beyond with assisting the rest of the forum. He's one of the most friendly guys on the forum, dedicated to helping anyone out and will gladly go out of his way to assist on the mod front. He's an unsung hero and I hope he gets an extension of his duties because he really has taken to the position and done more when so little is asked of me.

After him, I give shout outs to Tdigs and Ferbian.

It's Damn Real. For having one of the more difficult moderator jobs on these forums. Being a staunch advocate and defender of anything and everything TNA, and for having to sift through the abundance of stupidity which runs rampant in his section.

I wouldn't think it's an easy job, trying to spark interest and generate discussions insofar as TNA is concerned.

Don't vote for D-Man.

My vote is for TDigle.

Dude...

It's amazing how people forget how much I did for 8 months out of this year in the WWE section prior to getting G-Modded.

It's Damn Real. For having one of the more difficult moderator jobs on these forums. Being a staunch advocate and defender of anything and everything TNA, and for having to sift through the abundance of stupidity which runs rampant in his section.

I wouldn't think it's an easy job, trying to spark interest and generate discussions insofar as TNA is concerned.

Honestly, if I didn't want to vote for myself, I'd vote IDR. I really think he took the TNA section to a shole new level. That is, if I wasn't voting for myself.

Phoenix because he's my UK twin and my boss if you will.

For the real reason, Phoenix does a shit ton of work in the WZCW section. While most of his work is not seen by the public, he has to be the final decision maker for everything that we do. Almost on a daily basis he and I are discussing fed ideas, setting up cards, feuds, title shots, feuds, etc. Not only does he do all this but he handles all the graphics in the fed, ensures the RP boards are put up, and generally make sure the fed runs smoothly.

He's someone I truly consider a friend outside the forum, and I know that being the head of the Efed can be stressing at times. I've seen it and even just being the second in command is stressful. Yet Phoenix doesn't let it get to him and continues his outstanding work in the fed, and since he voted for me, I'm voting for him.

The Brain and the new mod Jackhammer post absolutely everywhere, D-Man is in the upper echelon amongst the Gmods, and I respect IDR for at least trying to keep the TNA section from going to Hell in a handbasket. But I'm giving the vote to Ferbian for being a standout for most of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back