The Thunder-Blog

I can't wait to see the pictures, man. I am almost finished college for the day so I am cool for now. It sucks that you even have to go to school when you have Smackdown later. They should have known and made allowances for you, if you ask me.

I'm not bad, man. Going home for a power nap and then to the pub for a while.

I know, they really should have. I bought the tickets before school started dammit haha. Oh well, Psychology is usually pretty fun, and my Humanities class I have people in there I can talk to haha. So it is a plus

Power naps FTW! And the pub, very nice. Please enjoy at least one in my honor good sir lol.

When you watch Smackdown or ECW, try looking for me. If the titantron is on the left side of the camera, I'll be in the far right turnbuckle corner. If the titantron is on the right, then I probably won't be in the picture lol. But pictures of me and Thriller will be up in the next few days after tonight.

Edit: Hi Blade, Hi Phoenix, Hi FalKon.

Dave Trio is better than any Trio fo sho

trio01.jpg

HOLYS SHIZ, DEY IS BETTA DAN US!

Now CH, you must join WZCW and become part of the Full House Daves, the uprising is coming!

I remembered that Karnage's real name is David. So it's not off the table, is it?

Hello, we might destory you, but Dani can do it with her eyes closed.

We'll just sit back and :beer:

Point his flabby pecks at me while he applies his hair re-growth conditioner?

Mwahahahaaaa...

Wait, what?

So, what do you make of the special referee situation? Huh? You think you're going to get your choice in choosing the ref? Huh?

You know Phoenix, your line underneath the sig can be misinterpretated...

It says you hear voices to join WZCW, not you hear voices that tell others that they should join WZCW. Its just me being anal [insert Deej here]

You know Phoenix, your line underneath the sig can be misinterpretated...

It says you hear voices to join WZCW, not you hear voices that tell others that they should join WZCW. Its just me being anal [insert Deej here]

beavis-butthead.jpeg

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Anal

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

I'll get on my WZCW app once I get a chance. I got a few things to shore up before tonight, if I can get to it, I shall.

But now, my brothers, and FalKon, I am off to class, hopefully buy a book or buy breakfast, one or the other, and enjoy my day. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm off.

Enjoy the rest of the day Dave!

So Dave, it's now just a duo Dave, I feel abit dead inside :(

In the episode where Peter finds out he's ******ed, which featured "clip" re-appears in the same episode but as part of the main plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back