The Thunder-Blog

Sweet bout the lie in. I don't drive either, so it will be a summit without cars involved lol

Yeah, Blade you should definitely come. That would be more awesome than expected. You know what they say though, Dave. The less cars you drive is proportionate to the amount of alcohol you consume. Wise words - proven with facts.

Time zones really do make it longer for sure. How you doing CHD?

What happens when Stewie goes to hell?

Time zones really do make it longer for sure. How you doing CHD?

What happens when Stewie goes to hell?

Time zones and being busy working 8 1/2 hour shifts after already going to school. I doing alright. I should be on later on today when I wake up, so hopefully I can talk to my Dave brothers more.

Stewie thinks he is going to get raped lol.

Tenta, have you read the Debaters League? You should think about signing up for an alternate spot if one comes available.

Dave, what the Hell's up, buddy?

TENTA!!! Where you been, man? Every time you are gone, I miss you more and more. I feel like a little emo kid with no friends. Nevertheless, how have you been, buddy? Is everything all right with you at the moment?

Also, CHD!! Man, it's been quiet around these parts without you. What's up, homie? Yeah, dude. Time zones are fucking us over. They know that when Daves unite for any prolonged period of time, the Earth begins to crumble from the inside out...

Meh, I have a date in a couple of hours. I'm going to see Adam Sandler act his ass of in Funny People with a girl from work. After that, I will be going to my usual watering hole to frivolously spend my wages on getting drunk. Should be a good day all in all.

I just read some of the matches for MD/AS just now, look out for it! Some matches are amazing!

:lmao:

"Have fun at the movies". I hope so... ;)

Uhm... Nope. No chance of spoilers. It is looking like a couple of great shows this week though so definitely tune in for it.

You up to much over the weekend, mate?

Haha, poor Adam Sandler... He worked his ass off for that movie and you'll be too... Distracted to watch it. :p

Speaking of spoilers, this week's SD is pretty damn good! The opening segment is epic.

Tomorrow I'm doing the traditional Irish pastime of going out and getting wasted. It's my best friend's birthday party and there's gonna be loooads of people there so it should be awesome.
What about you?

Haha, poor Adam Sandler... He worked his ass off for that movie and you'll be too... Distracted to watch it. :p

Lets hope so. I went out on a date with her a few eeks ago to the pictures and my pussy got in the way of my balls. Naturally, nothing happened. This is essentially take 2. Hopefully, I can do the business today. I'll let you know how this one goes.

Speaking of spoilers, this week's SD is pretty damn good! The opening segment is epic.

How do you know that? I never get to see Smackdown any more, I think I will have to start downloading them so I can keep caught up. Right now, Friday is my going out night and I have peer pressure coming out of my ass to go out. Sucks!

Tomorrow I'm doing the traditional Irish pastime of going out and getting wasted. It's my best friend's birthday party and there's gonna be loooads of people there so it should be awesome.
What about you?

Well, Scotland is probably ranked second in that past time.

Your party will not doubt be off the chain. Any good looking girls going? You should definitely dive in and just keep swimming, if you catch my drift?

Nevertheless, I wont be doing too much this weekend. I have all of this stuff today and then I am working a long shift tomorrow. By the time I am finished with it, I will probably be too tired to go out anywhere. Naturally, people will want to go out but I am not caving in this time. Sunday will be good because I get to watch the football and type up the weekly football review. Should be a good one really.

Lets hope so. I went out on a date with her a few eeks ago to the pictures and my pussy got in the way of my balls. Naturally, nothing happened. This is essentially take 2. Hopefully, I can do the business today. I'll let you know how this one goes.

I didn't expect you to be the kinda guy who wouldn't just go for it!
But man's biggest issue when it comes to doing stuff with women is that they think about it too much. Don't think, just do!

How do you know that? I never get to see Smackdown any more, I think I will have to start downloading them so I can keep caught up. Right now, Friday is my going out night and I have peer pressure coming out of my ass to go out. Sucks!

Smackdown is shown all day on Friday on streaming sites. I think it's because SD is shown in Australia on their Friday, which is out Thursday so people tape it and put it online or something. Either way, it's online every Friday from like 10 am.

Well, Scotland is probably ranked second in that past time.

Your party will not doubt be off the chain. Any good looking girls going? You should definitely dive in and just keep swimming, if you catch my drift?

Scotland is tied first, I've seen how you bastards drink ;)

And yeah, my girlfriend is going :p The only problem is trying to find a room that isn't full of drunk people...

Nevertheless, I wont be doing too much this weekend. I have all of this stuff today and then I am working a long shift tomorrow. By the time I am finished with it, I will probably be too tired to go out anywhere. Naturally, people will want to go out but I am not caving in this time. Sunday will be good because I get to watch the football and type up the weekly football review. Should be a good one really.

You should go out after work! What better way to ease the stress of a long shift than with 6 or 7 pints?
You do football reviews? For a website or what?

Moving house tomorrow, eee. Still got to finish up packing and write up a few WZCW bits.

Dave speaks the truth on how awesome this weeks shows are going to be, mainly cause we're writing them ;) lol. I kid, everyone is great there.

Also, CHD!! Man, it's been quiet around these parts without you. What's up, homie? Yeah, dude. Time zones are fucking us over. They know that when Daves unite for any prolonged period of time, the Earth begins to crumble from the inside out...

I know bro. I haven't been on much the past two days due to school and work. And when I am on, you guys are either probably sleeping, at class, work, or out enjoying the night lol.

Work especially been kicking my ass this week. But, I took a personal day from school today, and I took the weekend off work to rest and recharge my batteries a little bit. Got an interview tonight for a school I want to go to, I'm a little anxious, but excited and just want to get there, so I can put the anxiety behind me.

How about you bud? How have your few days off school been?

So, I had a little change in the plans for today. I was out with the girl and she got a phone call saying that her dad had collapsed in the street. Obviously, she had to go and so the date was cut short. Nevertheless, I got a long kiss goodbye and went home semi happy. With some time on my hands, I decided to go and get a walk in tattoo. It was klinda sore but I love it now.

Thoughts?

I know bro. I haven't been on much the past two days due to school and work. And when I am on, you guys are either probably sleeping, at class, work, or out enjoying the night lol.

Work especially been kicking my ass this week. But, I took a personal day from school today, and I took the weekend off work to rest and recharge my batteries a little bit. Got an interview tonight for a school I want to go to, I'm a little anxious, but excited and just want to get there, so I can put the anxiety behind me.

How about you bud? How have your few days off school been?

Yeah, it sucks. You are an awesome guy and every time I get to talk to you, I mark out completely. The same goes for Phoenix.

Davey McChiHawks, you will do exceptionally, I am sure of it. You'll get in and you wont even think of your anxiety any more.

My days have been cool. Been doing shit and seeing people. Nothing too brilliant but life has it's slumps sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back