The Thunder-Blog

So, what do you make of the special referee situation? Huh? You think you're going to get your choice in choosing the ref? Huh?

No, but luckily I've got some great insults in store for Celeste if she becomes the ref. Y'know, just to piss her off. She's making it too easy for me.

Enjoy the rest of the day Dave!

So Dave, it's now just a duo Dave, I feel abit dead inside :(

In the episode where Peter finds out he's ******ed, which featured "clip" re-appears in the same episode but as part of the main plot.

Oops, sorry. For once today, i was hard at work.

I don't know and I don't have the time to think about it right now, LOL.

As for Celeste, she is a non-entity. I done enough for the win.

You better be right about getting the win over Celeste. If I get beaten down by the wonder twins at the PPV, it's your fault ;)

Nah, i read them both unbiasedly and I think I had a little more substance. I am looking forward to the match though.

Man, I wish I was as lucky as Davey. Going to see Smackdown would be cool right now. I hope he has some wicked pictures.

What's up tonight, guys?

Nothing much, watching Buffy. Nearly finished Season 7. Watched virtually the whole programme during the summer (excluding Season 2 cause I started that earlier in the year lol)

I am thinking bout going to the next Smackdown/ECW tapings in April time. If it's ideal for you to travel Dave, you should join!

Ooh! Where is it? The MEN? That could be immense in greatness. Give me the info...

Don't know yet, they announce it near the end of the November tour, just being prepared ;)

Yeah, man. i am definitely coming for that. A cataclysmic event that would shape the world from then on in. We could maybe even rope Lee into coming and maybe Luther. That would be indeed Epic.

Oh! And Becca! :)

Sorry to disappoint Dave. Only 2 pictures of me and Thriller and our signs. We both had just gotten there like 1 minute before the actual event was taking place. So we knocked out our signs, and after the show we both had long drives home. I'll try to post what pictures I was able to get ASAP though.

Yeah, man. i am definitely coming for that. A cataclysmic event that would shape the world from then on in. We could maybe even rope Lee into coming and maybe Luther. That would be indeed Epic.

Oh! And Becca! :)

Lee's already in on it, it was our idea ;)

Did you have a good time CH?

Phoenix it was a fucking blast. I had so much fun. It would have been cooler if my seats were near Thriller, but my view was stellar. I lost my voice, I was marking out so much last night.

Sweet :) Envy you Illnois boys. Just gotta wait until they get back to merry ole England.

Hows your voice now?

Oops, sorry. For once today, i was hard at work.

I don't know and I don't have the time to think about it right now, LOL.

As for Celeste, she is a non-entity. I done enough for the win.

you know I could have just thrown the match, all things considered, but I didn't. Instead I came up with a creative way to insert myself into the match.

No, but luckily I've got some great insults in store for Celeste if she becomes the ref. Y'know, just to piss her off. She's making it too easy for me.

there is nothing that Blade could do to piss Celeste off, she is above your insults. Hell she might end the match with a double disqualification from the boredom of having to watch two amateurs fight it out.

How can you see tonight going Dave? I didn't dare include Scotland in my coupon. I thought putting them down for a win would jinx them, but I wasn't putting them down to lose. Holland are a superb side but Scotland have a habit of turning big teams over at Hampden.

I have to ask Ech, Dave and Blade. Have you all been enjoying this programme you've been in so far? Any comments welcomed!

I have to ask Ech, Dave and Blade. Have you all been enjoying this programme you've been in so far? Any comments welcomed!

Too be honest I was a bit surprised to even find myself in the feud, let alone vouching for a spot as guest referee. I can kind of see why it was done, as it gave me a chance to come up with a creative reason for actually wanting to go through with the match.

I am very much looking forward to my match with Rush, so most of my energy will be going towards that RP.

A bad day today guys.

Firstly, No one was on WZ when I was at college and so I was bored for long periods of time. Secondly, I never got a huge amount of sleep last night and when I came home from college I fell asleep. So much so that I was late for work. I got a lecture and told that the position I had put in for would now take account of my late-coming. Then I was shattered for the full day because I have been up for the last 17 hours with very little sleep.

Nevertheless, I am now happy. Firstly because I get to lie in tomorrow. Secondly, I have no college and a short shift at work. Thridly because it looks as though WZ summit part 2 looks fully on, featuring Lee, Dave and Dave. And lastly, because Thriller and McChiHawks had a great time last night.

What's up guys?

I have no idea. It will be somewhere in England anyway. Probably somewhere like Manchester or something like that. You should come...

Well I think given where the shows are being taped in November, I do think they'll be in London. Maybe we could go for both shows maybe? Hmmmm.

Sorry about how your day went Dave, enjoy the lie in though nonetheless!

Real shame for Scotland, really cruel of the Dutch :(

Well I think given where the shows are being taped in November, I do think they'll be in London. Maybe we could go for both shows maybe? Hmmmm.

Sorry about how your day went Dave, enjoy the lie in though nonetheless!

Real shame for Scotland, really cruel of the Dutch :(

London is far away man and I can't drive. Might just fly down. Or get the train... The options are unlimited. Going to be epic anyway.

I know, dude. I was gutted. Scotland are shameful. The go out and give the Dutch a run for their money and can't beat Macedonia away. Ridiculous! They deserve to go out.

My lie in was epic though. I feel refreshed...

Pay my airfare, it'll probably be around 2000

Seriously, that much!? Sorry, Ech. I am a student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back