The Thunder-Blog

Morning from Down Under...

I cam here to let CH David know that several White Sox players will be on RAW tonight, so stay tuned bud.

True Dave. Very true

FalKon I just saw that as well. I'm pretty psyched for it. A White Sox win today, and they are at Raw? Epic for me. Plus some guys are going to be a the White Sox game on Wednesday, which unfortunately I can't attend.

Sucks when you cant attend your favourite teams/players games. How do you think I feel to have never seen Mickie James perform live?

I tell you how I feel... dead inside. Even worse that Angelina has been released... :(

OK, I had a late night last night and I am not going to be in the same state as I was this morning. With that, I bid you guys a very good night/morning (FalK). I shall speak to you guys soon enough...

OK, I had a late night last night and I am not going to be in the same state as I was this morning. With that, I bid you guys a very good night/morning (FalK). I shall speak to you guys soon enough...

Haha, night Dave. Sleep well and hopefully for longer than 3 hours lol.

It does suck FalKon, but work is needed, and I get to see Smackdown stars tomorrow night. So it works out a bit.

Ugh. Peat is a fucking idiot. I know he apologised but that doesn't cut it for me. Why would he say something like that on the eve of a huge match. What annoys me more is the fact that he is basically a pencil-pusher for the SFA. He has no footballing intelligence and has never played the game professionally, never mind manage it. He needs to go! Every time I hear something for him, it is always negative and we don't need that.

Yeah I agree with that, there was just no need especially ranting on about Burley as well. (Even though I think he is an awful manager) I think if you dont qualify he will be stepping down. What do you think of Englands chances against the Croats

Night Dave

That does even out there CH but I'd rather see the White Sox game than SmackDown... but oh well. You are going to be doing Dave proud :lmao:

Well, I better get started on my first Book This! show then.

I haven't had time and I am in college just now. I will make it when I get home, I promise.

I'm not too bad, Dave. Had to pull of out of the debaters league though. I just don't have the time for it right now. How are you?

S'up with you, Blade?

EDIT: What's up Davey McChiHawks?

Haha, nothing much bud. Just charging the camera, finishing up my poster, then going to class, which will probably take forever today since I can't wait for Smackdown/ECW.

How are you today?

Not much up with me Dave. I got woken up at 6am by my dog, so I'm basically a zombie. But I have Coco Shreddies so it's ok :D

Damn :(. Sorry to hear that Dave. I will debate in honour and pride of our name! But you do have alot on your on your plate, real life ahead of e-life!

I don't care how nerdy I sound, that is the best thing ever!!

I've been awake since 6am though, so you shouldn't listen to me.

Don't care, the sig is awesome, you're a great guy, you shall be listened to.

Not using the Wii now :(, took forever to get some posts done lol

Haha, nothing much bud. Just charging the camera, finishing up my poster, then going to class, which will probably take forever today since I can't wait for Smackdown/ECW.

How are you today?

I can't wait to see the pictures, man. I am almost finished college for the day so I am cool for now. It sucks that you even have to go to school when you have Smackdown later. They should have known and made allowances for you, if you ask me.

I'm not bad, man. Going home for a power nap and then to the pub for a while.

Not much up with me Dave. I got woken up at 6am by my dog, so I'm basically a zombie. But I have Coco Shreddies so it's ok :D

Mmm! Coco Shreddies do sound tempting right now. Sucks about getting awoken early though. Happens to me all the time.

Damn :(. Sorry to hear that Dave. I will debate in honour and pride of our name! But you do have alot on your on your plate, real life ahead of e-life!

Yeah, I realized that. I really enjoyed doing it whilst I was but I just don't have the time anymore. Shame because I thought I was doing better than I expected.

Just a quick question Dave (anyone will do) or Blade...

If Sarita/Roxxi/Melina/Victoria took on Kong/Phoenix/Maryse/Katie Lea with Eve Torres as special referee... who would win? This answer has an impact on life... choose wisely.

If Sarita/Roxxi/Melina/Victoria took on Kong/Phoenix/Maryse/Katie Lea with Eve Torres as special referee... who would win? This answer has an impact on life... choose wisely.

I would think the latter team would win as you have power, size, strength and agility on their side. I would expect EV to be a fair player.

But if it's under Falkon rules, then the BP run in and then throw them all out of the ring to a no contest and you get some BP loving there

I would think the latter team would win as you have power, size, strength and agility on their side. I would expect EV to be a fair player.

But if it's under Falkon rules, then the BP run in and then throw them all out of the ring to a no contest and you get some BP loving there

This is for my e-fed, the BP are known as the Sorority & will be used elsewhere... lets just say the Daffney will be involved :D

Just a quick question Dave (anyone will do) or Blade...

We're supposed to answer a question that has an impact on your life!?

That's way too much pressure!!

64a.jpg

We're supposed to answer a question that has an impact on your life!?

That's way too much pressure!!

64a.jpg

:lmao:

Technically speaking, its virtual life. I virtually own a virtual federation where I virtually have to virtually make a virtual decision about virtual said virtual match... giggity, virtually.

:lmao:

Technically speaking, its virtual life. I virtually own a virtual federation where I virtually have to virtually make a virtual decision about virtual said virtual match... giggity, virtually.

So it's completely real, then?

Well the first team would win. They have 4 good wrestlers while the latter team only has Phoenix and Kong.
So there, a logical answer for you.

So it's completely real, then?

Well the first team would win. They have 4 good wrestlers while the latter team only has Phoenix and Kong.
So there, a logical answer for you.

Did you just say that Maryse is not good?!

Where's a bitch slap emoticon when I need one?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back