The Thunder-Blog

AWESOME! Just as a Dave is ;)

[youtube]OdtfH2D8j9g&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Hello, Dave!

I do a almighty impression of that. Oh my goodness, I love the Papa. Back from college now, the countdown is on until District 9... Excited.

The theme song is "You guys are my best friends" from South Park. You should not be disappointed, my man.

[youtube]xf-SiTDMl-g[/youtube]

Yup... That. The whole time I have been on here, I don't remember you having another sig. Plus, I used to look up to you. People always talked so highly of you when I joined. Wait weren't we in the same Survivor Series Team?

I don't think I have actually ever changed it... Crazy.
Ahh yes, when people used to like me :lmao: Were we in the same survivor series team? I remember I had RVDgurl and Harthan on my team.

Oh no, we weren't. I have no idea who I am thinking of then...

Hey Dave, hows it going? On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love Scott Brown?

Hey Dave, hows it going? On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love Scott Brown?

11. I already loved him because he was a Bhoy but he has impressed me more and more with his performances this season. How do you rate him?

11. I already loved him because he was a Bhoy but he has impressed me more and more with his performances this season. How do you rate him?

Wasn't struck on him at first but after seeing a few more games I've been very impressed. I loved it when he kicked the ball at that macedonian off the free kick. My family are trying to get me to watch Scotland more (I'm half Scottish) so as I've watched them more, I've been more and more impressed. A nice 8/10 for Scott.

"Woah going to need some help here!" Who said this line? Who was it about? And what the help needed?

Oooh! A Family Guy question... Too bad I know it.

Quagmire says it about Greta Van Sustren and Uses some Jack D to get through it.

Epic question though.

I'm great, man. Just saw District 9 and I loved it.

Yes, Scotland is in Europe. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back