The Thunder-Blog

All 3 hours of it was awesome. I'm tired now though but I am going to see District 9 later on tonight so it's all good, my friend!

FalKon. You failed. You misspelled Maria's last name. It is Kanellis. Not Kennellis. :disappointed: I had higher expectations.

There is a reason why I have spelt it that way. Its to emphasis how stupid she is going to be. Never, EVER comment my womens wrestling knowledge, boy! :lmao:

All 3 hours of it was awesome. I'm tired now though but I am going to see District 9 later on tonight so it's all good, my friend!

3 hours? That blows more than a whale's blowhole. (keeping it PG lol). District 9 FTW lol. I still need to go see it.

There is a reason why I have spelt it that way. Its to emphasis how stupid she is going to be. Never, EVER comment my womens wrestling knowledge, boy! :lmao:

I will comment on it FalKon. She is from the city of Chi. She is actually very smart, and I would rather her be portrayed as such. But I guess it is because she is a hometown girl that I want her to be shown like she should. :shrug:

I will comment on it FalKon. She is from the city of Chi. She is actually very smart, and I would rather her be portrayed as such. But I guess it is because she is a hometown girl that I want her to be shown like she should. :shrug:

Its only Chicagie or whatever its called. Accurate for Maria to be stupid :lmao:

Never, you fiend. It was bound to happen some time. Besides, I can always picture Mickie or look her up when I get home.

Don't apoligise man... Dave BROmance > Chuck Norris

*Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks me in the crotch to make me a woman*

I'm not going to join in this "female dog" fight...

T'is entertaining though, keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back