The Thunder-Blog

flying-sharks-demotivational-poster.jpg

633495941722824494-flying-tanks.jpg

Number 42, man. Another one that is in my "go-to list". Lol.

Your turn.

Damn it. You are a Family Guy addict. Just like Stewie was a pancake addict. They are sprinkling Crack on that stuff nowadays I see lol.

Haha. Very good reference, Dave.

So how have you guys been anyway? Anything exciting going on in your lives?

Working tonight at 10:30 pm until 7:00 am. Then after I sleep tomorrow I am going to hang out with my bro who I haven't seen in a while. Tuesday is Smackdown/ECW with Thriller. You're getting a shout out on my sign. Oh, I have an interview on Friday at the broadcasting school I want to go to.

What is new in the personal life of our CKD TV Champion?

Working tonight at 10:30 pm until 7:00 am. Then after I sleep tomorrow I am going to hang out with my bro who I haven't seen in a while. Tuesday is Smackdown/ECW with Thriller. You're getting a shout out on my sign. Oh, I have an interview on Friday at the broadcasting school I want to go to.

What is new in the personal life of our CKD TV Champion?

What you are actually going to Smackdown/ECW tapings? Wow. Hope you enjoy it man and thanks for the shout-out. What are you going to say like?

Nothing much man. It seems as though every time I post a picture in the picture thread, I am drinking in the picture. People are going to think I am a raging alcoholic. Which is only semi-true. Apart from that, nothing much. The girl I hooked up with a couple of weeks ago is moving away for a long time and I am really heart-broken. You guys get me through it though.

Well gotta be preparing for moving house next Saturday. Really the timing is good because it's inbetween the Debator's League and the PPV RP periods, so it helps fitting everything in. And just waiting to see when I'm starting work, either on Saturday or Tuesday lol.

Otherwise, just chilling, sig making, debating, RPing and Family Guying

Speaking of which. What doesn't Carter Pewterschmidt realise is a Jedi name?

Greenson or Greening or Greenberg. I know it has Green in it.

What you are actually going to Smackdown/ECW tapings? Wow. Hope you enjoy it man and thanks for the shout-out. What are you going to say like?

Nothing much man. It seems as though every time I post a picture in the picture thread, I am drinking in the picture. People are going to think I am a raging alcoholic. Which is only semi-true. Apart from that, nothing much. The girl I hooked up with a couple of weeks ago is moving away for a long time and I am really heart-broken. You guys get me through it though.

I'm just throwing you, X, Tenta, Doc, and NorCal on one side, and the other side is going to say nWZo 4 Lyfe lol.

Damn man I'm sorry to hear that. Remember, you ever need to talk, you know you can talk to Davey McChiHawks lol.

Hmm! Which show was parodied in the first ever episode and scene in Family Guy. *(Discounting the intro obviously)

Ah! Your level of skill is too great...

Your go.

Also, Firefox persona's are awesome. Anyone with Firefox should try them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back